Foxy, Kira - Part #2

2 minutes ago, Houlii said:

haha..want to go back there..

Aw hell yes I do. 🦊y could make me do anything. I could be a sub extraordinar! 

Except one little thing, I don't like to be confined. I have claustrophobia. I would start to panic. But, just about anything outside of that and I'm down. 

Oh, except excrement. No thx! Ok, now anything else? 😊

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

See, I knew it was BS. But for the sake of experimentation, Ash you have to feed guy celery and pineapples for a week or so and then come back and report your findings.  

That really would be an interesting experiment, I'm going to do it, I just saw a smoothie recipe with ginger celery and pineapple. Who knows, I might smell like pineapple down thereyself, that can't be a bad thing!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

That really would be an interesting experiment, I'm going to do it, I just saw a smoothie recipe with ginger celery and pineapple. Who knows, I might smell like pineapple down thereyself, that can't be a bad thing!

I would so much love it if you did. Who knows maybe it does work. You have to try! Shouldn't take more then a week. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Aw hell yes I do. 🦊y could make me do anything. I could be a sub extraordinar! 

Except one little thing, I don't like to be confined. I have claustrophobia. I would start to panic. But, just about anything outside of that and I'm down. 

Oh, except excrement. No thx! Ok, now anything else? 😊

Good call, we'll throw the folks in the basement, Take the master suite and leave the animals outside..when claustrophobic come up for air..haha

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Houlii said:

Good call, we'll throw the folks in the basement, Take the master suite and leave the animals outside..when claustrophobic come up for air..haha

Oh my goodness I would be terrified to be put in a box or tied up. Cripe! Now, I kinda want to try it and see what I do. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Oh my goodness I would be terrified to be put in a box or tied up. Cripe! Now, I kinda want to try it and see what I do. 

A box you want ..a box you'll get Princess.. I'll ask Foxy which knots / where will give you the most pleasure..I'm kinda anxious to see what you would do too..lol

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Houlii said:

A box you want ..a box you'll get Princess.. I'll ask Foxy which knots / where will give you the most pleasure..I'm kinda anxious to see what you would do too..lol

I'm scared though, what if I freak out? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Houlii said:

Ahh..that's when you pinch yourself and you'll wake up on a soft table your arms at your side receiving a massage in a cabana on the beach from a guy with funny hair..

Great idea, I'll try that. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1