Foxy, Kira - Part #2

13 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, god forbid people bank off the things that happen on VH and talk and share their life's experiences for the sake of fun and conversation. You guys already have access to the site. What should we do sit around and tell each other what we can each already see? Now, that would be the definition of useless. 

That's what they do on the RLC Forum! (as in everyone tell each other what they see)

For the love of God, lets hope that doesn't happen on this Forum.

It got so bad that I cancelled my RLC membership as well as I stopped posting on that Forum.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

That's what they do on the RLC Forum! (as in everyone tell each other what they see)

For the love of God, lets hope that doesn't happen on this Forum.

It got so bad I cancelled my RLC my membership as well as posting on that Forum.

Thank you! I'm glad that you enjoyed the banter. You're correct, the alternative is RLC style where we talk about when the tenants arrive and leave, what they ate, when they are bating or having sex, or someone new arrives and when they leave. What someone is wearing, the current lighting conditions, how beautiful some girl in some form or another. Then, perhaps we can divy up the girls and marry them off to each other and post flashy hearts and cute lovely dovey gifs with hearts and bows and kitty cats. 

....or we can bank off the things that happen on VH and talk about something that is actually relevant to our lives and share a real and fun conversation about our life's experience. I'll pick the latter.

• Like 1

I am fine(and enjoy)both things..talking about what is happening on the moment in cams and also some other type of talk that could apear in the talk,myself also don't want an one dimension forum like others we know,in right doses everything it's welcome and even needed.If one day VH cc part becomes just an..She it's pretty,she it's dumping,she it's eating,thank you Mary,thank you jean bla bla then means fórum it's basicaly death lol.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, runawaygroom said:

thank you but not enough good as your rasputin bomb last night.

But you have some special talent for detecting visual patterns. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

But you have some special talent for detecting visual patterns. 

thank you very much. ı am very pleased to hear from someone a sage like you.