Foxy, Kira - Part #2

2 hours ago, groomy said:

She's Foxy. Even when she was with Nina&Alan and Serena, long ago - she was named Foxy.

Thanks for the clarification groomy,always had this little doubt.And glad she is foxy.

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Anyone have any idea why the girl we know as 🦊y wrote my name on the mirror. I'm puzzled and curious and I can't quite figure out why she did it. 

As I said prior,only reason i can see it's because the serveral texts you write saying that foxy and Kira are young and they are out a lot for enjoying th life outside(well something similar to this).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

That could be right. See why I'm confused? Was she trying to get to me or was she praising me. She didn't smile, that's why I assumed it was to get to me, but then she didn't smile writing the ex husband comment either. Hmmm?

Sweety for sure she writed to you in an good way,look how she draw an :heart:,that could only be in an good way:biggrin:.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, runawaygroom said:

the guest girl is under 18 years old. vhtv must warn kira. it is not ethic and legal.

Görüntünün olası içeriÄi: 1 kiÅi, oturuyor ve iç mekan

The hell,how you know she it's under 18,she perfectly could be 18,19,20years old.I think she it's young but not underage at all.Kira isn't dumb.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, runawaygroom said:

the guest girl is under 18 years old. vhtv must warn kira. it is not ethic and legal.

What is the problem, she is in Europe, she is drinking beer, she knows where she is at and what the cameras do. Age, you worry to much.