Foxy, Kira - Part #2

ı am worried she is under age and ı made a ticket. vhtv has found me right and investigated it. the guest girl and everyone must thank to me. if ı suspect anything not legal and ethic, ı ll do same thing.

50 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Sweety for sure she writed to you in an good way,look how she draw an :heart:,that could only be in an good way:biggrin:.

Ok, if that's the case, then thanks Foxy! ❤️ Life is a trip! 😊

44 minutes ago, runawaygroom said:

keep calm friends. ı made a ticket vhtv. they are checking her age. if she is over legal age no matter .you see her ıd on table. kira took photo and send vhtv. if she is over age ı ll be ver happy.

You did the right thing! She looks very young for sure. I don't think she's under 18, but the truth is VH isn't watching 24/7 and things have slipped past them before. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, runawaygroom said:

ı am worried she is under age and ı made a ticket. vhtv has found me right and investigated it. the guest girl and everyone must thank to me. if ı suspect anything not legal and ethic, ı ll do same thing.

In this case, it is best that you make the ticket to VHTV before almost claiming false information about her possible age, because you started by saying that she was a minor instead of saying that you thought she was minor, sometimes you have to know nuance his words, and this will avoid problems of understanding for everyone

thanks 

• Like 3

Just now, moos54 said:

In this case, it is best that you make the ticket to VHTV before almost claiming false information about her possible age, because you started by saying that she was a minor instead of saying that you thought she was minor, sometimes you have to know nuance his words, and this will avoid problems of understanding for everyone

thanks 

respect to students. she is studing her lessons. silent please.

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You did the right thing! She looks very young for sure. I don't think she's under 18, but the truth is VH isn't watching 24/7 and things have slipped past them before. 

Yes he totally did the right thing. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, runawaygroom said:
Hi there,
thank you for your email.

I agree with your worry about girl's age. We were worried too until we have seen her passport. She is 19.
Thank you for your worry.

Regards,
Voyeur House TV.

That's exactly how it's done. See VH was worried too. 😊

• Like 1