Foxy, Kira - Part #2

On 4/29/2018 at 3:50 AM, Amy3 said:

I think I'm in love! ❤️ This girl does it for me. What's her name?

snapshot44.jpg

that was not her1st visit. she  has  suddenly enetered the crisis of crying  without any reason when she has visited first time.

Görüntünün olası içeriÄi: 1 kiÅi, gülümsüyor, oturuyor ve iç mekan

idk why the guys (all tenants, manager included) let the new people come here and not advise them about the cams (these people were surprises about the cams)... this guys checked all cams in apartment... what about if they use drugs on cams? do they know the rules? i guess not because they wave on cam and smile watching the cams3409271_Screenshot(576).thumb.png.ecb2b4889ec65d59bd9965e8c8bb96d9.png2141541320_Screenshot(578).thumb.png.6feb7a8dac1aed6bfde03d11214dbaa1.png

Screenshot (581).png

Screenshot (579).png

• Like 1

Nobody cares about stuff like that anymore Rhdem. All attempts to preserve some semblence of voyeurism failed and now it’s a free for all. VH doesn’t care, I guess we shouldn’t either. I’m fully prepared for through cam direct interaction with the tenants. I mean why not at this point? Seriously! Why not? All in my friends! There’s no turning back now. 24/7, live sex streaming, on an installment plan without those pesky tip noises or vibrating dildos. I think that’s where it will end up pretty soon. Then, who knows maybe even direct tipping and finally full commands. Seriously why not? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Then, who knows maybe even direct tipping and finally full commands. Seriously why not? 

i thought about this too and i'm scared that it could happen..

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

i thought about this too and i'm scared that it could happen..

I don’t think VH has made any statements about anything like it. The rules of no no’s was pretty short. I think I have them.

1. No minors

2. No drugs on cam

3. No insulting viewers

4. No real violence 

any others? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I don’t think VH has made any statements about anything like it. The rules of no no’s was pretty short. I think I have them.

1. No minors

2. No drugs on cam

3. No insulting viewers

4. No real violence 

any others? 

i guess these are internal contract's rules, and we don't know about them... i remember candy & dean apartment, they deleted all the timeline only for "something" that a boy gave to a girl... i continue to think that they wanted deleted the sex scene on the bathroom ... how they can delete a full timeline only for "something" uknown ? how do they know that is it drug? i guess they have a drug detector installed in the cams 😁

9 hours ago, ze81 said:

Well agree that she don't do much,and she almost never takes the clothes of,but found her atractive,more than Blair,I found Blair just ok.Both girls don't like to show things on cam and are an boredom.

Foxy is hot as hell and could have any Female that walk through the door.. This girl seems nice and she's pretty but I wouldn't say she tries to be hot. I don't think I've seen Foxy equally attracted to any one else like she is to her..Kind of an odd pairing but the are happy when they're together..good for them..

• Upvote 1