Foxy, Kira - Part #2

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

The thing about this apt is that it runs the risk of suddenly not being cool to have sex on cam for whatever reason. All it takes is for the coolest of them to declare it uncool and it could be over and they all fall in line possible?

You quote reminds of the movie..explosion GIF.

• Like 1

These are very clicky type people and as much as they think they are being original they really follow a creed. These were the people I hung out with in college. They are easily swayed and don't have strong opinions because they are in a form of rebellion, which leaves them uncertain and unsure and vulnerable to influence. Foxy has power, I want to know who has power over Foxy? Easy answer is George, but I don't get the feeling that they are very close. Could it that Foxy get her marching orders from another person who makes her liver quiver? 

*I'm just kicking the tires. Don't trip too hard on me.

It's a mystery to me..Where do they go overnight every few days. Maybe they are firefighters on 24 hour shifts. Maybe work all night as a bar keep in the local strip club. Sometimes I think I see her stuff sexy undergarments in her gold backpack and head out the door. Interesting part is she returns with all kinds of characters in tow or wrapped in a blanket and crashes out. Love to know.. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Inception,by Christopher Nolan,staring di caprio and Ellen page.

Oh, I saw that movie long time ago. I guess I have to watch it again.

Thank you!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Gess the house will return online soon,Alan already returned to Nas,so what they needed to do Probrably it's done::).

is it still offline?... why so much time?

Edit: it's back online now

Edited by Rhdem
  • Upvote 1