Foxy, Kira - Part #2

11 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

So one of the very rare times Foxy actually has sex with a dude and the timeline is fucked. Good goddamn job, I swear.

In one month a lesbian fuck guys twice it's not so rare like that... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

From what I remember Foxy has stated that she's bi and not a lesbian. But regardless, her having sex with a guy is still rare as she has been with far more women.

Just now, Sparkles said:

Oh yes, they were supposed to be lesbians. I would so love to know what happened to that idea. Clearly they were thinking they would join VH and pretend to "just be lesbians" and do shows here, but what exactly made them change their minds? Was it the bust? Ugh, I gotta know. 

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

From what I remember Foxy has stated that she's bi and not a lesbian. But regardless, her having sex with a guy is still rare as she has been with far more women.

I don't know who stated to who.. and who lie to who... but the house was defined as lesbians/all girls.. Until she get fucked by the other gay guy she never had nothing "online" with guys.. only fake/teasing shows for viewers... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Oh yes, they were supposed to be lesbians. I would so love to know what happened to that idea. Clearly they were thinking they would join VH and pretend to "just be lesbians" and do shows here, but what exactly made them change their minds? Was it the bust? Ugh, I gotta know. 

Sex with guys give more money from viewers then keep the "lesbian paper".. and ok she can change in life from straight to lesbian.. but it's also interesting to discover that after all she was married  with a dude that supposedly is now visiting and fucking her... 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Darn it! Cum is the prize of a successful sexual encounter. These Russian girls are missing out in the best part! Even if they can't bring themselves to swallow it, they should at least play with it and not act like it battery acid. 

Lol! Hey, that's my line!  ::)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Sex with guys give more money from viewers then keep the "lesbian paper".. and ok she can change in life from straight to lesbian.. but it's also interesting to discover that after all she was married  with a dude that supposedly is now visiting and fucking her... 

So, 🦊y goes from married to lesbian, to mistress, and then to bisexual. What comes after bisexual?