Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 12.4.2018 at 5:05 PM, sanjuro66 said:

Hello! As of late, I have not been frequenting this apartment. Who is the blond girl with the pronounced lips, and how does she fit into the scheme of things?

it's Katya, a friend of Kamila 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

I see the freeloader is back and puking her guts out in the bathroom sink, too much to drink tonight, maybe she won't raid the fridge tonight then. She sure isn't just a guest as she is there 3 to 4 nights a week. RLC should either put her on the apartment or tell them she has to go.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I see the freeloader is back and puking her guts out in the bathroom sink, too much to drink tonight, maybe she won't raid the fridge tonight then. She sure isn't just a guest as she is there 3 to 4 nights a week. RLC should either put her on the apartment or tell them she has to go.

So is that a requirement that if a person is at an apartment, either RLC must put her name on it--and the actual tenants have no say as to who visits and for how long?? 

Maybe because she is there so often-she is not a freeloader and does contribute financially--or do you know otherwise??

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Holy shit this freeloader is back again, I think RLC should tell her either you become part of the project GTHO !!!! she is there 3 to 4 nights a week now, and does absolutely nothing for the voyeur's, She has free rent and eats out the other girls food, talk about having it made.

It is time for her to either shit or get off the pot. 

If she is going to sleep in Mighty Magnificent Kaleys bed then she has some huge shoes to fill, or she better stay on the couch where she belongs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Holy shit this freeloader is back again, I think RLC should tell her either you become part of the project GTHO !!!! she is there 3 to 4 nights a week now, and does absolutely nothing for the voyeur's, She has free rent and eats out the other girls food, talk about having it made.

It is time for her to either shit or get off the pot. 

If she is going to sleep in Mighty Magnificent Kaleys bed then she has some huge shoes to fill, or she better stay on the couch where she belongs.

So be naked in front of cam isn't a part of voyeur for you? 

  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2018 at 5:18 AM, moos54 said:

So be naked in front of cam isn't a part of voyeur for you? 

Exactly and she shows her naked body now and then, I dont see how she is any different than the other girls, the only thing different is she dont have her own room and her name is not on the room list but thats it. Also she must have some other place to stay cause she don't sleep there every night, she comes and goes.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 6/22/2018 at 11:00 PM, Thestarider said:

The poor free loader, why would anybody do this to their lips is beyond me.

See the source image

Such a shame yes, she has a nice body but sad to see her lips like that, she must have had them done, no way that they are natural.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/22/2018 at 5:00 PM, Thestarider said:

The poor free loader, why would anybody do this to their lips is beyond me.

See the source image

This is the girl staying with the three K's???!!! Really?? That's just
gross. I mean, it's a nice job. Very symmetrical and all. It's just
WAAAAAY too much of a nice job!! Kissing that would be like
kissing a sideways pussy. Hell, maybe that's the effect she was
going for. 😋

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...