facebook viktoria closed

I repeat, there was and there never will be no attempt on my part to get in touch with girls rlc which I discovered the identity! identity I will not reveal that I keep to myself ... it allows me to share with you some nice pictures but it is! I'm not mad frustrated at the bottom of his campaign who falls in love with the first girl that shows off the internet! I also made ​​sure that nothing can identify the places in the pictures I post! I'm RLC because I find new and interesting concept, not to harass girls .... if pretty pictures nora vikoria and do not make you happy, then I will return to the screen shots without interest, such as: nastya in the kitchen, watching TV vika, nastya is the canvas, vika eat a sandwich, etc ... I'm cc to share photos involving girls rlc, not to harass them! thank you

What a shit here. I am not very often here. But I cannot see it soon any more, read and observe. In the whole world there are in the different areas arseholes, on the sides like with RLC many meet.

How a person can be so silly only, to spy the people of RLC after, what is your realname and then make a publication for the World. This is ill.

It is very bad to seen, the RLC does nothing around the forum to keep clean.

So, is it clear that someone actually sent Vika a message on FB?  Has she been back to the RLC apartment at all since her FB page closed?  I hope she comes back, but I can understand why she wouldn't if anyone is trying to contact her.

So, is it clear that someone actually sent Vika a message on FB?  Has she been back to the RLC apartment at all since her FB page closed?  I hope she comes back, but I can understand why she wouldn't if anyone is trying to contact her.

it seems to me that during his last visit to nora his facebook was already closed ... I also think that some CC members who know his facebook are pretty reasonable people and vika has not been specifically contact, but it looks like everyone RLC, what happens on CamCaps! cc is the main forum for RLC, here they can find out what we think of them and what is published is one of the few links that allows them to know the impact of the experience they live ... when the noose tightens too much, they turn off the tap!

She was back Saturday the 14th.  Nora & Kiko also had a male guest, who has been there before.  I do not know if they came together or not but they waited for Nora to get ready and the 3 went out.  Nora came back alone at 5:04am.

Kiko had to work in the morning.

I don't thing she took her FB down.. more likely she blocked you because you were messaging her.

(Edited).

I agree, even though I thought that she had closed her FB.  After seeing this post, (Edited).  But after this thread and the scare of her closing FB, I know that I am not going to try to send her any message or ask to be her "Friend"--too bad I don't have a good excuse so I could actually do that and she would accept.