Kristin & Steve

2 hours ago, nack said:

Indefinite Honeymoon !!!!!

Looks like bye bye ..funny thing is I never knew they got married until now.

Strange,but house still open and empty,Gess someone's will come to their place,just hope isn't the couple that were residents of the place before them(the card games "parties" nights).

7 hours ago, ze81 said:

Strange,but house still open and empty,Gess someone's will come to their place,just hope isn't the couple that were residents of the place before them(the card games "parties" nights).

I wonder if this is the possibility?🤔

image.thumb.png.860eb3b4192e3a4063d8fa8742e4c3c7.png

No ones really said anything but i assume Kristen & Steve have now left VH eh?

Nice to be kept informed of the situation after all we only pay our fucking subs so expect a little interaction please.!!!!

On 6/28/2018 at 9:55 PM, ze81 said:

Personaly hope not,would be nice zoi sister and an dude,but of course it's tastes.

no no no if Zoi's sister came that would mean we would see more of slimy Tim....No thank you.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Robwin said:

No ones really said anything but i assume Kristen & Steve have now left VH eh?

Nice to be kept informed of the situation after all we only pay our fucking subs so expect a little interaction please.!!!!

Well the tweet wasn't clarified enough  about they leaving definitely or not (only talked about honeymoon indefinite time).. but at least for now i think this house could be archived.. And i think even after honeymoon they will not come back.
@StnCld316 what you think?

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Well the tweet wasn't clarified enough  about they leaving definitely or not (only talked about honeymoon indefinite time).. but at least for now i think this house could be archived.. And i think even after honeymoon they will not come back.
@StnCld316 what you think?

I don't think it will hurt anything to leave it as is until something from VH Officially confirms they won't be back.

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't think it will hurt anything to leave it as is until something from VH Officially confirms they won't be back.

well their apartment does seem to have been deleted from the list so i assume they have now left the project  but then what do i know i am only a poor little subscriber !!!!

11 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That's fine...
But i guess they won't say that.. only when the realm get replaced (the house was "deleted" from list)

8 minutes ago, Robwin said:

well their apartment does seem to have been deleted from the list so i assume they have now left the project  but then what do i know i am only a poor little subscriber !!!!

ahah true.. same as jeff&violet.. the house was "deleted" and nobody knows what will happen if they are in "relocation" mode or in "au revoir" mode

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

ahah true.. same as jeff&violet.. the house was "deleted" and nobody knows what will happen if they are in "relocation" mode or in "au revoir" mode

Jeff and Violet are supposed to be returning. It's just a matter of when.

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Jeff and Violet are supposed to be returning. It's just a matter of when.

Why are we not kept up to speed on these things, VH seem to treat us with contempt too often !!!!