Nyusha & Ronny, Cindy & Matthew

12 minutes ago, Russ said:

Yes but judging how bad the massage session went yesterday with Cindy nearly freaking out, hiding her tits with her hair and pussy with towel and in the end panically hid in the bathroom I have not many hope for much naked fun outside... The couples must overcome their shyness to at least see each other naked...

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes but judging how bad the massage session went yesterday with Cindy nearly freaking out, hiding her tits with her hair and pussy with towel and in the end panically hid in the bathroom I have not many hope for much naked fun outside... The couples must overcome their shyness to at least see each other naked...

maybe the problem is more neighbors than other couple for me because all the neighborhood can see us 

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

maybe the problem is more neighbors than other couple for me because all the neighborhood can see us 

You are right. I already said it earlier they need to install some view block there for privacy. About being shy during that pathetic massage session yesterday no neighborhood was there 🙄

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Other problem is they might film people at the neighbors veranda who did not give their consent to it. Maybe even minors. I made a ticket.

in this configuration, I can not see how they can do otherwise, the idea is interesting but not on the roof of an apartment building ^^

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

in this configuration, I can not see how they can do otherwise, the idea is interesting but not on the roof of an apartment building ^^

Just fit some privacy shielding there. At least 1,80m high You can buy such things usually at every local hardware store. Some are made of plastic, the better ones are made of reed.

These things are easy to install and quite durable: https://www.google.de/search?tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=NwPnWur4BsvYwQLwyKbYDg&q=schilfrohrmatten&oq=schilfrorhrmat&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.0i13k1l10.38151.41077.0.43435.14.13.0.1.1.0.118.1223.11j2.13.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.13.1136...0j0i67k1.0._6dqPrxFOj0