Nyusha & Ronny, Cindy & Matthew

13 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Yep, I knew it! I will tell AA this right now. Don't freaking think that you can get away with sending the current, known tenants here for the Summer. It will be a terrible and costly mistake. If you don't have brand new flesh for these guys they will not be happy. This is one of the main reasons The Compound failed. I tried to warn AlexLina not to do it, but they had no choice. Finding people is hard as you know. If you can't find new talent to create a summer fun house, don't do it! Mark my words.  

Why did the Compound fail? It did not fail. As far as I know, Alex and Lina returned equipment through the Police.

Compound problems are a really cold summer. Local management. Parties first only KPLP, and then all but only participants. But they (Local managers + A&L) were the first to exclude Amy and Vlad - who regularly invited friends in Compound. KPLP - has friends, but not those that can be invited to the house with cameras. Other couples in general from another city.

They spent some great months. Good competitors of the swings orgies Anna and Alex. And the achievement "Fuck in the Poll" Lena and Peter is still the only one in the project

100034.jpg

Their parties became boring. Because they made them a stable composition. With limited scenarios. But let's be honest. Then no one did anything on the project. Another mistake is the bet on Nudism and Lena's excellent body. It worked in the beginning. But it stopped working then.

1137.jpg

110061.jpg

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, waldi said:

promising start of the friendship

Not bad start:rolleyes:

Slightly less alcohol and everything will be ok.

The main thing is that they will not be separate units. How do we say Em&Sid and Lexy&Pete. Together they can get more fun and views.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Hey! Be jealous. I have Slayer tickets! 1st show of the farwell tour. Looks like it's 06 Aug for you man! Hope you can make it!

congrats, I'm not very interested in live music recently, usually very busy in the summertime too ( construction business ), but who knows. have fun anyway 😊

• Like 1

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Another mistake is the bet on Nudism and Lena's excellent body. It worked in the beginning. But it stopped working then.

Being naked don't mean shit. A pair of tits gets boring after the first 2 days. 3 tops. I don't give a shit how good they look.

That compound thing was the best idea anybody has come up with. And it can still work with the right people. The reason that compound failed isn't just because they were all couples even though that didn't help things. The main reason it failed was because none of them had any friends to invite over and watching the same group of people in the same confined space will always get boring no matter what they do, especially if they're not swinging. It's a general rule that not only applies to that compound but all apartments in general; you NEED to have some sort of friends coming over and visiting. You have to be social and not be some kind of weirdo recluse who has no friends.

• Like 1

Success or defeat depends on the people only. If it's compound, villa, terrace house, bungalow or flat, it doesn't really matter. More important is to involve right participants and then their ability to being active as much as possible.Fucking, party, fucking again, guests, girls, pussy and ass. Movement all the time, good mood and attitude. Those are factors which decide about popularity of particular place. I know It's difficult to achieve it, but I think it's the only way if they want money 😀

• Like 1