Nyusha & Ronny, Cindy & Matthew

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I agree with you though. Giving a blowjob is much more intimate then vaginal sex. The reason is because a blowjob takes a lot of effort and attention on the girls part. It's very hard to give a lousy, thoughtless blowjob and have any hope of getting the guy off. BUT, a girl can turn her ass around and get slammed for however long it takes and if they they really want to can think about what they are going to have for dinner tomorrow. Well, give or take a few jolts of uncontrollable ecstasy.  But still! 😃

Exactly! Having  Guys dick in my mouth or any guy for that matter, doesn't get much more intimate. As for guys not cumming because of a lousy bj, I never found that a problem. We all remember our first sex and first oral we gave. Some of it really funny and ridiculous. None of the guys I was had any problems cumming, they had the problem making me cum!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Exactly! Having  Guys dick in my mouth or any guy for that matter, doesn't get much more intimate. As for guys not cumming because of a lousy bj, I never found that a problem. We all remember our first sex and first oral we gave. Some of it really funny and ridiculous. None of the guys I was had any problems cumming, they had the problem making me cum!

So, a true story. I was with this girl and she was a virgin, so no “vaginal sex” was going to happen. So, I guess she couldn’t take it anymore and so she gave me a blowjob. It wasn’t that bad for a first time. I tried to warn her that I was about to cum. Here’s the good part.......So, when I came, it was in her mouth completely. Took it all! Later she told me that she was more worried about it getting in her hair and clothes so to avoid the mess she took it all down the hatch! Pretty awesome for a first time blowjob!! 😁

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So, a true story. I was with this girl and she was a virgin, so no “vaginal sex” was going to happen. So, I guess she couldn’t take it anymore and so she gave me a blowjob. It wasn’t that bad for a first time. I tried to warn her that I was about to cum. Here’s the good part.......So, when I came, it was in her mouth completely. Took it all! Later she told me that she was more worried about it getting in her hair and clothes so to avoid the mess she took it all down the hatch! Pretty awesome for a first time blowjob!! 😁

Lol. She sounds like a gem! Most women hate getting cum in their hair, but a firstimer you would think shoot it anywhere but in my mouth!

• Like 1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Lol. She sounds like a gem! Most women hate getting cum in their hair, but a firstimer you would think shoot it anywhere but in my mouth!

I think the fear of her accidentally going home with cum in her hair or clothes and her mom seeing it was a powerful motivation for swallowing. 

She was better prepared the next time. She did the point the dick away from her body with the straight arm trick. Worked like a charm! I was sad! 😢😆

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I think the fear of her accidentally going home with cum in her hair or clothes and her mom seeing it was a powerful motivation for swallowing. 

She was better prepared the next time. She did the point the dick away from her body with the straight arm trick. Worked like a charm! I was sad! 😢😆

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, sr71gn said:

Is Matthew trying to sell the new guy on the idea of living there with them?---Please bring Miami soon so i know what the hell these people are talking about

Screenshot (1548).png

This guest couple has vacation. Matt - as a guide. What places worth seeing in Budapest, which are not. How to get there. Etc.

Actually - it (Nyu&Ronny&Cindy&Matt) is difficult here. No friends - which are in Russia. It's more difficult to organize a party. It is difficult to explain all this to the local (that is, meet not a problem, but it's more difficult to explain about cameras). And in general - they do not know English so well to feel comfortable with the locals.

Even Lexy and Pette - in this house were boring.:confused:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, groomy said:

Actually - it (Nyu&Ronny&Cindy&Matt) is difficult here. No friends - which are in Russia. It's more difficult to organize a party. It is difficult to explain all this to the local (that is, meet not a problem, but it's more difficult to explain about cameras). And in general - they do not know English so well to feel comfortable with the locals.

Even Lexy and Pette - in this house were boring.

No kidding. So can you or anybody please explain to me why the fuck do they keep moving people from Russia here? Can you also explain what the argument was between Matthew and Cindy earlier?

• Like 1