Anastasia

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, nicsjom said:

Maybe yes maybe no  is Selma playing  Ping Pong    in Pablo & Juliet apprtment ?

No. Selma is a tall, shapely girl with excellent ass but nice small boobs. Girl playing  Ping Pong in Pablo & Juliet - just friend Pablo. She was already there - and nothing happens (in contrast to Selma - which always arranged a hot sex marathon).

2080.jpg

Pablo friend

0800.jpg

Selma

167892.jpg

• Like 2

Anastasia & Faith  let the dudes alone with Marcus    .  It's Friday night maybe they have a job in some club    I grabbed a few words from Anastasia to Zack  that she will come back in the morning  Are Zack & Dale homeless  to stay in different appartments ?

i

13 minutes ago, nicsjom said:

Anastasia & Faith  let the dudes alone with Marcus    .  It's Friday night maybe they have a job in some club    I grabbed a few words from Anastasia to Zack  that she will come back in the morning  Are Zack & Dale homeless  to stay in different appartments ?

I can't believe that Ana and Faith left unless Zack and Dale turned up announced (little food prepared). We lose sadly.