Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic May - 2018

1 hour ago, european said:

the loser Paul has been mentally retarded 20 years.

I have the feeling you don't like the man, but he is far from retarded my friend. If you were half as intelligent as him you would be very clever IMHO.  I believe Leora is highly educated and I don't imagine she would spend her life with an Intellectual cripple. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Alittle said:

You people are sad.

Yes, we may well be sad, but it could be worse, we could be like you. Welcome to the forum. Don't suppose we will see much of you, as this is obviously not the place for a distinguished leader in the world off joviality. 🤡🤡 

Live and let live my friend, we are not harming anyone. learn to be more tolerant toward other peoples shortcomings, and you may find people will welcome you in a friendlier manner when you introduce yourself,

Give it a go, you may surprise yourself.

Have a nice day.

Peace. 🤘 

• Like 6

16 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

Gee you must have a pretty nifty computer there to see a sheen on the hood of her clit! That's extreme close-up material. Oh to have that good a view!

Nectar from her breasts? Do you mean that she's lactating? Not even pregnant, we hope.

In any event the mind boggles and it creates some marvellous imagery! Oh rapture! 

No special equipment needed. The pixel count of cameras 3,4, 10, and 12 allows for up to 175% increase with very little distortion. A good quality larger monitor also helps. The " nectar" I am referring to is her vaginal excretions, which she likes to rub between her thumb and forefinger. Plus evidently, she enjoys its flavor.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, scutus said:

No special equipment needed. The pixel count of cameras 3,4, 10, and 12 allows for up to 175% increase with very little distortion. A good quality larger monitor also helps. The " nectar" I am referring to is her vaginal excretions, which she likes to rub between her thumb and forefinger. Plus evidently, she enjoys its flavor.

That my freind is what's called skunk juice, who wouldn't enjoy that 😂

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pepe said:

That my freind is what's called skunk juice, who wouldn't enjoy that 😂

That is definitely " first hand knowledge " .  Which I have absolutely no way to disagree. Call it what you wish, I would not turn down a taste test.  😁

• Like 1

hello leora i do not get much time to see you have to much to do now i will have the boat on the water until manday so they will be long working days but you have to have some good days