Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic May - 2018

The residence has IMO been close to a point of perhaps loosing a luster or reputation it had achieved quite some time ago with many of the admirers and followers it had gained. As has been previously stated on a number of occasions in the past by multiple followers, the times of interesting occurrences or activities have surely dwindled down and became less and less over time. It has therefore in turn diminished a once quite more appealing luster and reputation as mostly being the most interesting residence of the project. Also as has been previously stated the times of interesting occurrences was at one point down to perhaps a week and a half out of every month, but now it has been down to merely a week or less out of a months time for awhile now. Perhaps the additions of the other two cams and therefore the increases in the allotted subsistence allowance has made an influence on such. Regardless and as unfortunate as it may be, it must be difficult for many who maintain a subscription mainly to follow and keep as much interest in this residence to continue to do so for much longer.

19 hours ago, Iwishicould said:

Sad Sad person

Sad, I may be. But, I am not the least bit confused as to who I am. 

As for you. Lets see, hmmm A Cheshire kitty, wearing a pilgrim hat, wishing he could be someone else. Yep, that pretty well covers it.   😊

By all means, have a wonderful day,

Leora wasted no time getting out and about today. Spending a little time playing with Eva. Then dressed herself  ( in the bedroom, instead of the guest room ? ) in very proper attire. A prim white blouse, a dark grey straight skirt, black tights, glasses , and a waist length leather jacket. With  her white tennis shoes for comfortable walking.

Perfect attire for hitting all of her favorite stores to enhance her selection of lingerie perhaps. Or, at least, the lovely lady being smartly dresses, will cause a few heads to turn as she sojourns about the city.  😀

In consideration of the time and state of mind or moods and actions of someone at the residence this morning, it is likely that a certain time has arrived for her. IMO, it was yet another squandered opportunity for her to achieve what was made to be believed that someone was interested in yesterday before she got ready and departed the residence. The same old same old song and dance routine so to speak occurring more too often then not has been seeming to be steadily and increasingly getting quite old to a number of what have been once quite interested followers, admirers, and supporters of the residence. It is therefore reasonably understandable as to why a number of followers, admirers, and supporters of the residence have lost interest and in turn canceled subscriptions to the project.

4 hours ago, scutus said:

Sad, I may be. But, I am not the least bit confused as to who I am. 

As for you. Lets see, hmmm A Cheshire kitty, wearing a pilgrim hat, wishing he could be someone else. Yep, that pretty well covers it.   😊

By all means, have a wonderful day,

😂😂😂 Come come, oh great protector, you really are confused, and rambling in riddles too, why not try and say what you mean. instead of pretending you are a wise deep thinking person. I look forward to your pearls of wisdom with amusement. 😂😂

On 5/2/2018 at 5:42 AM, Iwishicould said:

Yes you are right, those of us who watched her from the start would remember her working as a medical assistant or dental assistant, although her stint in security didn't last long but she looked good in the uniform.

Im not sure where you are going with your remark regarding cynical CC members, surely if you are stating that then you must either be in touch with the lovely lady yourself to have gained such information, or you are perhaps one of those cynical people you are referring to, or dare I say you are just spouting BS, no matter it makes for good reading.

The uniform she wore was that of a Reserve Police Officer, and the last time I saw her in it she had Pips on her epaulets which indicated she'd risen to the rank of Junior Lieutenant 

12 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

The uniform she wore was that of a Reserve Police Officer, and the last time I saw her in it she had Pips on her epaulets which indicated she'd risen to the rank of Junior Lieutenant 

Thanks for the information, had she risen to the rank, or did her education entitle her to start at that rank I wonder.

3 hours ago, Nicholas said:

In consideration of the time and state of mind or moods and actions of someone at the residence this morning, it is likely that a certain time has arrived for her. IMO, it was yet another squandered opportunity for her to achieve what was made to be believed that someone was interested in yesterday before she got ready and departed the residence. The same old same old song and dance routine so to speak occurring more too often then not has been seeming to be steadily and increasingly getting quite old to a number of what have been once quite interested followers, admirers, and supporters of the residence. It is therefore reasonably understandable as to why a number of followers, admirers, and supporters of the residence have lost interest and in turn canceled subscriptions to the project.

I am not sure if as you suspect she is at her certain time of the month, quite possibly, And yes it was my opinion that had it not been for the behaviour of the dog yesterday, we may well have had some action, but this is a subjective view based on my interpretation of what I had seen leading up to the abandonment, but as is his prerogative Scutus disagrees, but that as far as I can gather is not unusual. 

So its open to peoples own interpretation as to what may or may not have transpired.🙂

57 minutes ago, alibabacan said:

Do they leave the project? I cant see their apartment

Don't panic, everything is fine, sometimes when they are not at home for a few hours the names are not visible on the locator, but if you put your cursor over the little clock at the top where it says " Apartments " click it and the names will reappear.She has only gone out for a while.😀

8 hours ago, Iwishicould said:

I am not sure if as you suspect she is at her certain time of the month, quite possibly, And yes it was my opinion that had it not been for the behaviour of the dog yesterday, we may well have had some action, but this is a subjective view based on my interpretation of what I had seen leading up to the abandonment, but as is his prerogative Scutus disagrees, but that as far as I can gather is not unusual. 

So its open to peoples own interpretation as to what may or may not have transpired.🙂

It is true Iwic that it is certainly open to each individual's own interpretation or perception as to what may have occurred then, as it is in almost all experiences of various observations. It is also true that it appeared as to be apparent that the pooch did intervene and interrupt that certain experience at a time when it would have been almost certainly better if it had not. Yet another truth is that statement by scutus that it is and has been quite obvious as to how much she cares for that pooch for any who have followed enough to know as has those of us who have long enough such as he, you, myself, and others. It is also known by those of us who fall into that category, that she is and has been a very avid lover of animals. It is also known that she has always been known to be quite unpredictable in her actions or behaviors and therefore her thoughts. Having stated all of such of which has been stated at one time or another and at various times in the past, what percentage of people ever get to a point of arousal only to allow some animal to intervene and interrupt an experience of attempting to achieve some sense of desired personal sensual fulfillment and satisfaction even though it may be someone who cares for animals as much. IMO, it is likely that an answer to this is likely to be on the lower side of the scale on a scale of 0% to 100%. It is likely that most people would either make arrangements beforehand, or even during the process if the experience dictated so. Especially when it is those who have already on a number of occasions been interrupted in the same ways time and time again. So, could the occurrence merely have been no more than another way to attempt to attract and accumulate cam hits and/or air time ? Who really knows but her, but it could be considered that the chances of this could be very possible knowing what is known about the project admin. and it's relationship with the tenants as far as any extra perks aside from any tenants contracts. 

13 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

My apologies for the long dialogue of the previous post. Just wanted to give my view and opinion and respond to the former post while the thoughts were fresh and the chance was available here.

• Like 1