Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic May - 2018

4 minutes ago, Iwishicould said:

Once again the fucking dog has destroyed a wonderful full on atmosphere, for fucks sake Leora, when you go out, bring it back a vibrator of its own to play with, while you get on with the business in hand.😡

Only a mother or Leora could possibly love this dog.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

You're right and I agree, it needed to be multiple sentences. I also agree it
is quite a long sentence that forms one long paragraph. Unfortunately,
when you have a sentence that long, commas or their placement can't
help with the meaning or understanding of it. And again, please understand,
it wasn't about meeting my approval or agreeing with my opinion. It's just a
simple, common rule of English at play, here. Run-on sentences are frowned
upon.

And to be honest, Nich, I didn't get involved to correct your English. I only
spoke up because you used a two-character typo, which anyone could
have made, to get back at @Howard for what he said. That's why I said,
pick your battles. Wait until you have a valid reason to disagree with
something. You'll gain a lot more respect around here.

Over, done with, end of story. You and him can go critique whoever you like, but when you do me, there will be a response and possibly not to a liking of which I could care less.

What you have not figured out ,even yet. Is that Leora is in charge of what she does, or is going to do. She has been at the pinnacle of beautiful, sensual, tease for some time now.

What none of us know, except those who understand her language, is the plans she was making, or already had made. 

It was her choice to play with Eva. She, at any time could have closed the guest room door. 

You are grumbling about that which you have absolutely no control of, or ever will. You will never understand the love Leora has for Eva, and vice versa.

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Over, done with, end of story. You and him can go critique whoever you like, but when you do me, there will be a response and possibly not to a liking of which I could care less.

OK, sorry you feel that way.

2 hours ago, scutus said:

What you have not figured out ,even yet. Is that Leora is in charge of what she does, or is going to do. She has been at the pinnacle of beautiful, sensual, tease for some time now.

What none of us know, except those who understand her language, is the plans she was making, or already had made. 

It was her choice to play with Eva. She, at any time could have closed the guest room door. 

You are grumbling about that which you have absolutely no control of, or ever will. You will never understand the love Leora has for Eva, and vice versa.

Oh how lucky we are to have the self appointed protector Scutus to put us right when we err, I wasn't questioning her philosophy, i was merely stating what a pain in the arse the dog can be, but naturally you would want to put your schoolmaster hat on and chastise me. 👨🎓

I think I have you figured now, you are a frustrated Global Moderator, For fuck sake CC, give the prick a job and put him out of his and our misery

Sad Sad person.

😂😂😂😂😂

15 hours ago, Boitoske said:

Eerrr...guys... this is not a classroom...this is the video section. Your comments about someone's spelling, sentence structure, etc should be made in the "General chat" forum. Thanks in advance....🤙

Yep, Boitoske is right. (American English, also I can use Yeah, it's a legit mix of Dutch, English, and German.) Let's not get too far off topic, and move this over to the L&P Discussion or and Old Dudes' education thread.

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 6:05 AM, nath75 said:

(Video Content No Longer Available)

this is great sin-tense and struck-chur,

😃 my bad but I couldn't stop myself

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Iwishicould said:

Oh how lucky we are to have the self appointed protector Scutus to put us right when we err, I wasn't questioning her philosophy, i was merely stating what a pain in the arse the dog can be, but naturally you would want to put your schoolmaster hat on and chastise me. 👨🎓

I think I have you figured now, you are a frustrated Global Moderator, For fuck sake CC, give the prick a job and put him out of his and our misery

Sad Sad person.

😂😂😂😂😂

While you and Scutus were deciding who's right in one world and who's right in the other, it appears everyone failed to notice Leora for the first time I've seen her since she's been in this apartment actually had stockings on yesterday, not to be confused with tights.

As for contact with the tenants I know of at least four who were in regular contact with her via PM's and social media until the Trolls started on her, then she closed all her accounts, and that includes her CC account

• Upvote 1