Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic May - 2018

On 5/5/2018 at 7:19 PM, piedpiper1968 said:

And one of the best views of her actually swallowing a load of cum. She is an amazing cum swallower for sure and then she cleans him up licking up the rest of the cum.

she does it every time thats one of the reason i like her so much

• Like 2

3 hours ago, european said:

leora hat den Ganzen Tag sterben Wohnung gereinigt Hier finden jetzt ist der faule Versager wieder zu hause und puhlt wieder in der nase leora so EINEN hast sie nicht verdient.

Der einzige Versager auf der Webseite sind Sie ! Paul ist der einzige von allen,der arbeiten geht.Aber Sie haben es ja lieber zu zusehen wie Mädchen den ganzen Tag in der Badewanne sitzen

Und mit Wasser spritzen.Dann scheint es bei ihnen mit der Faulheit nicht weit weg zu sein.

matzing bist du eigentlich blind er geht um 8 Uhr kommt meißtens 17 Uhr sitzt dann bis nachts 3 Uhr vorm Computer er kann nicht viel arbeiten menschen die arbeiten schlafen nachts und noch was hast du schon mal gesehen das er leora was im haushalt hilft.PS du kennst dich aber gut aus wenn Mädchen in der wanne mit wasser spritzen.

47 minutes ago, european said:

matzing you are actually blind he goes at 8 o'clock most of the time he is 17 o'clock then he sits at night 3 o'clock in front of the computer he can not work much people the work sleep at night and what else have you seen that leora what helps in the household But you know well when girls squirt in the tub with water.

His normal working day has been 8 AM until 8 PM from what has been viewed for over a year, granted there is sometimes a variation on those times on the odd occasion. As far as work is concerned I personally don't think he can be criticised. 

As for her squirting in the bath tub, I have never seen her do it, and I would ask anyone else on the forum if they have, I again personally find that hard to believe. perhaps its a language difference.

1 hour ago, Iwishicould said:

His normal working day has been 8 AM until 8 PM from what has been viewed for over a year, granted there is sometimes a variation on those times on the odd occasion. As far as work is concerned I personally don't think he can be criticised. 

As for her squirting in the bath tub, I have never seen her do it, and I would ask anyone else on the forum if they have, I again personally find that hard to believe. perhaps its a language difference.

I recall her squirting a couple times in the GR. Can't actually see the occurrence but when she gets up off the couch cover, she has left a noticeable wet spot.

27 minutes ago, Howard said:

I recall her squirting a couple times in the GR. Can't actually see the occurrence but when she gets up off the couch cover, she has left a noticeable wet spot.

I agree  she has become wet or very moist at times, and we have all seen the results on the couch,  but not by any stretch of the imagination would it be classed as a squirt, IMHO 😀

On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 4:02 PM, nath75 said:

(Video Content No Longer Available)

nath75 ici aussi tu nous comnle de plaisir avec tes videos , merci beaucoup et envoie encore plein stp.tu es trop top

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1