Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic May - 2018

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

It is true Iwic that it is certainly open to each individual's own interpretation or perception as to what may have occurred then, as it is in almost all experiences of various observations. It is also true that it appeared as to be apparent that the pooch did intervene and interrupt that certain experience at a time when it would have been almost certainly better if it had not. Yet another truth is that statement by scutus that it is and has been quite obvious as to how much she cares for that pooch for any who have followed enough to know as has those of us who have long enough such as he, you, myself, and others. It is also known by those of us who fall into that category, that she is and has been a very avid lover of animals. It is also known that she has always been known to be quite unpredictable in her actions or behaviors and therefore her thoughts. Having stated all of such of which has been stated at one time or another and at various times in the past, what percentage of people ever get to a point of arousal only to allow some animal to intervene and interrupt an experience of attempting to achieve some sense of desired personal sensual fulfillment and satisfaction even though it may be someone who cares for animals as much. IMO, it is likely that an answer to this is likely to be on the lower side of the scale on a scale of 0% to 100%. It is likely that most people would either make arrangements beforehand, or even during the process if the experience dictated so. Especially when it is those who have already on a number of occasions been interrupted in the same ways time and time again. So, could the occurrence merely have been no more than another way to attempt to attract and accumulate cam hits and/or air time ? Who really knows but her, but it could be considered that the chances of this could be very possible knowing what is known about the project admin. and it's relationship with the tenants as far as any extra perks aside from any tenants contracts. 

You and Scutus could both possibly be right Nich, I have no problem with another persons opinions, Its the manner in which those opinions are addressed to me. None of us will ever know what might have happened had the dog not intervened, its all conjecture.

On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 4:36 PM, Iwishicould said:

You and Scutus could both possibly be right Nich, I have no problem with another persons opinions, Its the manner in which those opinions are addressed to me. None of us will ever know what might have happened had the dog not intervened, its all conjecture.

Agreed my friend. Conjecture and speculation it is. But it is my view and opinion that the chances of someone getting to that point of arousal and then just to think: "oh well to heck with it, I'm sure there was a good bit of cam accumulation here while it lasted, and besides, I have other things I'm going to do now anyway", instead of simply changing the situation by either putting the canine out of the room, or moving to another room and continuing until desired satisfaction was achieved, are low percentage chances. So, evidently there was not any fully genuine concern to fulfill the desire exhibited at the time anyway from the start. Almost as if as long as some cam accumulation was obtained, then other issues was of more importance to someone at the time. It was an occurrence that has reoccurred on numerous occasions in the past and is somewhat part of some combined reasons why the amount of more interesting occurrences of activities at that residence has declined down to 7 days or less out of a months time, and has become quite somewhat monotonous in some views and opinions. But as we all know it is the prerogatives of the tenants to do as they choose, just as it is of others to subscribe or not to, or to continue subscriptions to that project, of which many of the tenants seem not to take into consideration too often. Just my view and opinion and may be nothing more than speculation or conjecture, but it is something that can be given thought to or considered for some. 

Dogs are very demanding. They want to be part of the pack, and so such interruptions are to be expected. Yes, Scooter can be a distraction and a nuisance at times; but Leora loves her, and Paul is not much different. When Scooter showed up, Leora suddenly went from a period of depression and crying fits, to a point emotional stability , and even though I would have preferred her to adopt a squirrel, I must admit that Scooter makes her happy. And for me, that is enough. So I don't bitch about the bitch anymore!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Dogs are very demanding. They want to be part of the pack, and so such interruptions are to be expected. Yes, Scooter can be a distraction and a nuisance at times; but Leora loves her, and Paul is not much different. When Scooter showed up, Leora suddenly went from a period of depression and crying fits, to a point emotional stability , and even though I would have preferred her to adopt a squirrel, I must admit that Scooter makes her happy. And for me, that is enough. So I don't bitch about the bitch anymore!

I accept without reservation what you are explaining, and what makes it acceptable is the manner in which you do it, not a hint of aggression or sarcasm.

You're a gentleman Foamy.

PS. The dogs still a fucking nuisance. 🤣 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I would have preferred her to adopt a squirrel (you left out a skunk) everybody loves a skunk. 

• Like 2

I agree to most of what Mr. Squirrel was stating. It is known that many canine breeds are indeed very demanding. It is also known that some canine breeds are in fact quite placid or laid-back. It is evident that the one referred to is of a breed of the first mentioned. As far as such interruptions are to be expected can be considered and construed in several different ways of which: (1) yes they likely should be if one commences or engages in an activity and it is an activity of which they know beyond a shadow of a doubt gets the animal that is around excited and knowing such they proceed regardless, or, (2) no they should not be expected because of part of the explanation of the reasoning in stating that if they knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that it would be an activity that gets the animal that's around excited, then one should know better. Believe me when I state, she knows that it does by now and has for quite awhile now and so therefore other prearrangements could have been thought out. So one of the points attempting to be conveyed in the previous posts, was why would one even commence an activity of such, even though knowing what it may likely lead to with an animal even around who does get excited without some other underlying reason such as some extra cam time accumulation. Yes, she obviously loves and cares for the canine quite a bit. Yes, it can be a nuisance at times. But she makes the choices and decisions she does. After all, is it or is it not supposed to be "Real Life" ?

• Like 2

aber das hündchen ist von anfang an verwöhnt worden und das war ein großer fehler ein Hund muß auf sein herrchen hören er kann ja machen was er will er muss immer im Mittelpunkt stehen

2 hours ago, Pepe said:

I would have preferred her to adopt a squirrel (you left out a skunk) everybody loves a skunk. 

I think you two both are incorrect, whom doesn't love Aussies.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I agree to most of what Mr. Squirrel was stating. It is known that many canine breeds are indeed very demanding. It is also known that some canine breeds are in fact quite placid or laid-back. It is evident that the one referred to is of a breed of the first mentioned. As far as such interruptions are to be expected can be considered and construed in several different ways of which: (1) yes they likely should be if one commences or engages in an activity and it is an activity of which they know beyond a shadow of a doubt gets the animal that is around excited, or, (2) no they should not be expected because of part of the explanation of the reasoning in stating that if they knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that it would be an activity that gets the animal that's around excited. Believe me when I state, she knows that it does by now and has for quite awhile now and so therefore other prearrangements could have been thought out. So one of the points attempting to be conveyed in the previous posts, was why would one even commence an activity of such, even though knowing what it may likely lead to with an animal even around who does get excited without some other underlying reason such as some extra cam time accumulation. Yes, she obviously loves and cares for the canine quite a bit. Yes, it can be a nuisance at times. But she makes the choices and decisions she does. After all, is it or is it not supposed to be "Real Life" ?

Yes Nich it is supposed to be " Real Life ", which is worth remembering my friend when next you complain about lack of activity on behalf of the Lovely Lady in question. 😀😁 Sorry mate, couldn't resist it. 🙂