Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

Adri red panties on in the tub OMFG what next ? more high school girl stuff I'm sure. This is the best RLC can do ? Think I will go watch the freaky shit and Magnificent Majestic Marvelous Monica for the real thing and not just this stupid click baiting crap.

skip bayless no GIF

Adri has one of these on placed by her BF and he is the only one who has the key.

See the source image

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Adri red panties on in the tub OMFG what next ? more high school girl stuff I'm sure. This is the best RLC can do ?

Yeah I have no idea why RLC gave her a spot. She’s always the one wearing something. You can’t tell me it’s hard to find girls who don’t want a free summer in Barcelona 

7 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I think she usually showers all naked though, just now in the tub she keeps her bikini on but topless, its fine and the other girls are still naked so ...

There is a high standard in the Barcelona Hotel, so either step up to the standard or GTHO and go home to the frozen tundra of the great white north. She is just a little school girl who has no real sexuality to her, and could only seduce a blind man LMAO 😁🤬

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

There is a high standard in the Barcelona Hotel, so either step up to the standard or GTHO and go home to the frozen tundra of the great white north. She is just a little school girl who has no real sexuality to her, and could only seduce a blind man LMAO 😁🤬

I wouldnt say no to her though :blush: