Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

16 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I don't know about that Fagen, at least she is with some real sultry sensual women instead of the giggly box school girls. I think that is why she hasn't been around much, she is just far to mature of woman for those kids that are staying in B-4 now.

I was thinking maybe she don't like putin jr and the card games 

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

I agree about the giggling it can be a bit to much sometimes, even Monica does it when she is with them.

good point made me think its contagious all it takes is one girl to start it sometimes

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Well I guess that is in the eye of voyeur and what the voyeur considers fun ! I think they act like little high school girls having a sleep over every night. I am really surprised they haven't had a pillow fight. Give me Sophisticated Sofie, Naughty Naomi, and Magnificent Majestic Monica, and the most Ravishing Rosie anytime over those giggly box valley girls. LOL at least they don't wear fucking panties in the bathtub 🤬LMOA Kids anyway.

it could be that RLC has put an end to the girls of a certain type, now maybe she finds girls like Adri showing her pussy after three or four days, be patient

Soon. It looks like we will have big changes in B4 and B2.
Nica, he's leaving, maybe this weekend.
This week, it seems that Sofie and Monica should pack their bags.
Hopefully, Blair's partner will also leave B4, and that house will be a girl's house, without unwanted occupations. That means, likewise, that maybe Blair will go too, I do not think Blair will give the change Jas gave when his partner left home. Blair does not seem to be a party-generating girl.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fogo said:

No puedo creer lo que estoy viendo

Why will not you believe it? Someday and another, all the girls leave the house.
That's why I do not understand the boys who take a fancy to a girl that is just a spring breeze. And before you know it, the girl is no longer in the house.