Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

Yes it’s been a good 3 months with the Belle/Jasmin/Rosie/Nica/Amina/Anita/Monica crew. But it’s time to switch out for a new crew. Send Blair and Adri home. Get a group of girls that is not the Lola/Polya/Anna crew. Seen that rerun already. One is like to see return is Diane who I think it was mentioned back when she started talked about returning in the summer.

the only thing I would be sorry if Nica cries for a mourning, all the other things are consequences of their choice of life, if a girl chooses to make money like that, it is clear that she will have sentimental and family problems

27 minutes ago, Sergio said:

the only thing I would be sorry if Nica cries for a mourning, all the other things are consequences of their choice of life, if a girl chooses to make money like that, it is clear that she will have sentimental and family problems

I think she is just sad that she is going to leave, is why she been crying.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Lo único que lamentaría si Nica llora por un duelo, todas las otras cosas son consecuencias de su elección de vida, si una niña elige ganar dinero así, está claro que tendrá problemas sentimentales y familiares.

It seems that she has had a misfortune in her family environment.
Not everything is so simple, nor in RLC.