Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

ok guy of cc I said a week or so back that I was going to leave rlc. when my sexy lady monica left and so it is that I have two days left and I'm not renewing it . but I will still come on and say hi and see if I am missing much so later all

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

yes and that I think is great that he will be with her and I'm glad she isn't alone.

She asked him to meet her and go to the airport for a final embrace and a drink.. so good for him to meet her 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

man monica:heart: forgot her flag on the other side of the bed. maybe she has plans of coming back some time to get it :dodgy::biggrin:

maybe bud2966....she left it as a reminder...:blush:... not that she will be easily if ever forgotten..  bon voyage.. Monica..

• Like 1

Hello everyone . I think that one of the three girls who came to see Sofie could be the girl who replaces Monica my choice for the second. I wish a good return to Monica is a happy life

57 minutes ago, adamneve said:

She asked him to meet her and go to the airport for a final embrace and a drink.. so good for him to meet her 

yes I know and its very sad that Naomi or  sofie  said bye to her. them two  just showed their real side and that's the ass that they both are

• Like 1