Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

14 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

so can we just call the new girl ana it will get old spelling out anastasiia every time

good idea πŸ˜‰ Let's go for Ana πŸ˜‰Β 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes...In Russia the tell tale sign is if 1 of the girls wears an ankle bracelet on her rt leg ...She the giver and the other girl the taker...

You sure it is not the left leg Naga. Damn I have to wash my mind. IΒ  almost had dirty thoughts like Sergio..πŸ˜‡πŸ˜ˆ

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes...In Russia the tell tale sign is if 1 of the girls wears an ankle bracelet on her rt leg ...She the giver and the other girl the taker...

so will they be monogamous and be jealous if the other girls get touchy feelyΒ  with them or will they actually get the other girls to do some actual lesbian sex it just opens up al kinds of new scenarios actually having lesbians in the apt,edited naga just told me he was just kidding so never mindΒ 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

so will they be monogamous and be jealous if the other girls get touchy feelyΒ  with them or will they actually get the other girls to do some actual lesbian sex it just opens up al kinds of new scenarios actually having lesbians in the apt

I had to 'like' your post EMM cos you're the 1st guy who fell for my BS...I've no fucking idea whether they're lesbian or not...My 1st impressions suggest not, but when Mauri asked the question I couldn't pass up the opportunity..Sorry guys...πŸ˜‰

• Like 3

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Ho dovuto "mi piace" il tuo post EMM perchΓ© sei il primo ragazzo che Γ¨ caduto per il mio BS ... Non ho idea se siano lesbiche o meno ... Le mie prime impressioni suggeriscono di no, ma quando Mauri ha chiesto la domanda non potevo lasciar perdere l'occasione .. Scusate ragazzi ... πŸ˜‰

Naga, here are everything lesbian... fake or real

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I had to 'like' your post EMM cos you're the 1st guy who fell for my BS...I've no fucking idea whether they're lesbian or not...My 1st impressions suggest not, but when Mauri asked the question I couldn't pass up the opportunity..Sorry guys...πŸ˜‰

to funny you had me on that one maybe it was wishful thinking on my part lol