Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

The guy with Sophie is very cool. He managed to control himself and also take control of the situation. Sophie sends out so many mixed messages no wonder guys are confused as to whether they have a green light for go or a big fat red light saying NO!!!

The guy decided no meant no and controlled the moment very well. Bravo. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

in b2 we have guys bitching sofie does not deserve her room because she is not doing anything with the guy and over in b4 guys are bitching because there is a guy there lol this forum never gets boring 

It's not the same guys, atleast I never criticized bringing real boyfriends, but I do criticize stupid shows.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

in b2 we have guys bitching sofie does not deserve her room because she is not doing anything with the guy and over in b4 guys are bitching because there is a guy there lol this forum never gets boring 

I know right, to funny.

• Like 1

Elle a fait la même chose sur ses deux précédents séjour donc rien de nouveau. Par contre, pour mettre des doigts ou faire la prédatrice avec les autres filles elle n'a jamais de problème

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, van the man said:

The guy with Sophie is very cool. He managed to control himself and also take control of the situation. Sophie sends out so many mixed messages no wonder guys are confused as to whether they have a green light for go or a big fat red light saying NO!!!

The guy decided no meant no and controlled the moment very well. Bravo. 

I switched over when they jumped in the shower:

"Yes, you can help me wash my back."

When he stepped into the shower:

"No, no, don't touch me"