Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

4 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Not sure what your point is?...we don't want guys in these apartments plain and simple.  There is a couples on vacation apartment a few minutes walk from B2.  That's what it is for.   It has nothing to do with Nora having Kiko over...because HE IS A FUCKING GUY AND I DIDN"T LIKE THAT EITHER,  FFS 

Amen Max!!

4 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

we have seen how they hide alright that's a argument guys love to use but how many girls were in the tub with jasmins bf how many different strip games did they come up with blairs bf it is a old argument with no basis in fact just like guys saying last night they wont do lesbian acts with a guy there it wasn't even a hour or two later they were going at it in the penthouse so every argument for not having a guy there is bs imo

That's not I was told.  I was told it was another BS show with nothing real to it and that I didn't miss a damn thing.  So you are easy to amuse, I get it but don't keep coming off with all this great stuff that IS NOT happening!!

1 hour ago, bud2966 said:

I said that two weeks after sofie came back this time and I did thinks the sun rose and set out of sofies ass. but she has showen that all she is there for is a place to stay for free ... AND I WILL SAY I HOPE AND PREY SHE WILL LEAVE SOON........

I said the same thing Bud when I seen that it was her coming back.  Sofie is such a fake it's unreal!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bud2966 said:

how I hope that the worthless sofie will read just what I have said  about her 

She reads it all and doesn't give a damn just like the rest of the RLC staff.  Don't think for one minute that they don't know how to play Nora's games!!

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That's not I was told.  I was told it was another BS show with nothing real to it and that I didn't miss a damn thing.  So you are easy to amuse, I get it but don't keep coming off with all this great stuff that IS NOT happening!!

Harley one of the tub party's with jasmin's bf jasmin got bf standing at attention and bell couldn't resist coping a fill, I would say that was entertaining!!!😀

6 hours ago, gelsgels6 said:

He looked like he was ready, willing and able to me.

That was obvious. 

Sofie just wanted to put on a show. It's not the first time she's pulled the whole thing off like this and I won't be sad when she leaves the apartment. 

• Like 1

I see from the miniatures of the replays and your comments that this time Sofie showed us her little show made of nothing, but I also see that many of you begin to understand the sadness of this girl

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kase said:

i think that the couple are very pigty do not wash themselves 

Yeah kinda gross, he did take a shower later though but didnt see if Candy did or if she changed her panties that was covered in blood from the sex.