Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

1 hour ago, legrandrobert said:

In Sofie's LR, 42 miins difference between cams 1 and 2

The cam timings in this apartment are all over the place and on some replay is showing action that has yet to happen in the apartment. Time travel has arrived!!

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Rhyss0n said:

The cam timings in this apartment are all over the place and on some replay is showing action that has yet to happen in the apartment. Time travel has arrived!!

So can we look forward to a 3 girl lezfest then?...😏

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Rhyss0n said:

I have an idea

in B2-all of you should watch cam 9 and I will watch cam 7&8 , then I will let you know what to expect 🙃

I don't know who is running the boards over there at RLC, but they definitely need to share whatever they are smoking 😁The thumbnails are way ahead of the cams, some are off as much as 2 hours. BTW isn't about time for them to raise their rates again, it is about how to put the the screws the members but good again like always. :huh:

11 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I don't know who is running the boards over there at RLC, but they definitely need to share whatever they are smoking 😁The thumbnails are way ahead of the cams, some are off as much as 2 hours. BTW isn't about time for them to raise their rates again, it is about how to put the the screws the members but good again like always. :huh:

is this the guy 😀

See the source image
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Wow what an exciting evening in Barcelona, I am completely beside myself with joy as it will be a night to remember for sure !!!

the replays must be be going crazy I hope they can keep up with all the demand 😊

• Like 1