Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So what you are saying is..........it takes a guy being around for them to drink lots of alcohol, smoke dope, spend long amounts of time in the downstairs bathroom taking a piss and a shit with each other, and getting naked in front of Blair's supposed boyfriend.  What in the hell is the Barcelona apartments of RLC good for then!!  These girls know how to drink and do all that other stuff I mentioned without the help of a guy being around.  These girls are solely there for putting on a 90% fake show and spreading their legs just like they are used to doing!!

and yes we have seen that the girls party harder in the apt when a guy is there I don't claim to know why but it is a fact though look at jasmins boyfriends birthday for a perfect example and so many people watched that it fucked up the servers 

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

the biggest nights in rlc history had a guy in the barca apts so like it or not people want to see it and its just a few very vocal guys that really have a problem with it 

I guess that just goes to show you how desperate people are that have been watching RLC for any length of time and how boring it is watching the other couples apartments that have over stayed their welcome as tenants.  Just my opinions here........don't shoot the messenger 🙂

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

the biggest nights in rlc history had a guy in the barca apts so like it or not people want to see it and its just a few very vocal guys that really have a problem with it 

Yeah you keep on saying thatb but it was the coke he brought with him that made the difference. I have video!

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

and yes we have seen that the girls party harder in the apt when a guy is there I don't claim to know why but it is a fact though look at jasmins boyfriends birthday for a perfect example and so many people watched that it fucked up the servers 

I can promise you that wasn't the first time that guy has been in a jacuzzi tub or a plain jacuzzi with the participants of that night.  He knows several of them REAL well 😉😚

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Seriously,  what did you watch that was so interesting when Putin Jr. was there that wasn't repeated over and over?  It would be one thing if they actually ganged up on the guy and forced him to fuck them but the silly games they played and getting naked in front of him was no big deal.  I agree with maxfactor.......either keep the guys out of the apartment or only bring them around for a night or two.  I'm glad I'm not a paying member anymore because I would be blowing RLC support's inbox up over what happened with the lengthy stay of Jasmin's and Blair's "supposed" boyfriends. 

really compaired to just watching a massage here or there or them laying in bed watching their laptops I will take the strip pong or strip spin the bottle any time

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

really compaired to just watching a massage here or there or them laying in bed watching their laptops I will take the strip pong or strip spin the bottle any time

Like I have said before.....you get 5% of interesting compared to 95% of boredom with RLC.  That is the way it has always been and that is the way it will always be and people are paying top dollar to be scammed by these pro's.....that's what get's me.

13 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Sure they Party Harder when someone else pays and supplies the Alcohol for their night of fun.   :biggrin:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's a pleasure to be back my friend!!  Hope your team is hanging in there!

Now that my BEAUTIFUL ANITA is gone I think I'll unsubscibe at the end of the month Fake boobs and teenagers don't do it for me.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

Now that my BEAUTIFUL ANITA is gone, I will probably unsubscribe at the end of this month, these girls don't interest me at all.

I can understand that.  Save your money for when there are girls there that do interest you!  I mean the threads aren't exactly blowing up with excitement these days.

On another note,  I've seen several clips and pics lately where it seems like the majority of the girls in B4 especially, have bruises all over their legs.........what's up with that?  Anybody have a good guess or does anyone know from translations that are given in their private groups??

• Like 1