Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

5 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

But they won't

For you, I hope they do, but just remember, when you see one girls fingers on another girls pussy, that is real.  When you see one girls head positioned in a way, away from the camera with all of her hair down and she is between another girls legs, that is fake!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

For you, I hope they do, but just remember, when you see one girls fingers on another girls pussy, that is real.  When you see one girls head position in a way, away from the camera with all of her hair down and she is between another girls legs, that is fake!

Most times fake yes, sometimes not.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

For you, I hope they do, but just remember, when you see one girls fingers on another girls pussy, that is real.  When you see one girls head position in a way, away from the camera with all of her hair down and she is between another girls legs, that is fake!

I was talking ao Naomi and Aria.

Just now, johnny1990 said:

I think it saves for as long as you paid.
Like, if you paid for 30 day replays then it saves for 30 days.
I might be wrong tho.

No it doesnt, it only saves for about 5 days, I just checked and the most I can go back is to 16/05 🙂

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

If it's visible to the viewer and confirmable, it's real.  If it's not visible to the viewer and confirmable, it's fake......end of story.

I guess we will never know, the hair is always in the way and the camera is filming from behind so cant see a thing. Same when Rose and Belle was licking Jasmin, couldnt see the tongue on pussy but you could tell it was real.

Just now, Fagen said:

I guess we will never know, the hair is always in the way and the camera is filming from behind so cant see a thing. Same when Rose and Belle was licking Jasmin, couldnt see the tongue on pussy but you could tell it was real.

I guess it only matters to the person that's watching it.  If he or she wants it to be real then so be it.  I myself don't like the fake shows so unless I can actually see the tongue in action, it's plain fake.  Just my opinion on how I feel about it.  RLC should change their name to anything else but REAL LIFE CAM when it comes to the Barca and Russian girls apartments!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Fagen said:

No it doesnt, it only saves for about 5 days, I just checked and the most I can go back is to 16/05 🙂

Replay is one week - 7 days.

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

If they wanted you to see it, you would see it.  Their hair would be up and out of the way and they would position themselves so that you could see it but that is not what happens.  They only do what they do because so many people want to see it happen in these apartments and by the way they do it, real or not, mostly everybody is happy.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Noldus said:

This has been a great week end in B4, first Blair and Adir with dildo and now tonight Adri and Mila ..

I've just waited for Mila to try Adri. It was in the air last night

Can't wait for the days ahead :biggrin:

After a week of seeing it over and over it will look like Bonanza Reruns.   :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1