Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

1 minute ago, vortios said:

Well, you know, RLC, we are promptly informed ... LOL
But I ask myself the question ... how much longer do we have to continue paying the vacations to a boy inside the girls' house?
Is that what customers really want? I get the impression that this is not true

The only way to get these guys to leave if RLC gets an Over Abundance of Complaints about the Guys living there.  Complaining in the Forums don't solve anything with RLC.

If these Girls want to bring their BF's then they should Rent a Motel and leave the House to the Girls Only.  It's fine to have Male Visitors but to have them Live there is a bit much. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

If there is a show, it must be in Rose's room.
Blair's room looks more like a mockery, night after night.
But it is only my opinion.

I like it in blairs room, always fun with the girls and the guy.

rose tried playing with serrena's pussy but she would have none of it,if she is Carolinas sister then it is no surprise as Carolina was so traumatized about being on the internet having sex that she was telling new girls not to do anything on cam or you will be on the internet so I'm sure she preached the same to her sister to be sure

• Like 1

I think it's about time Blair's guy moves on now. I don't think he's been a negative influence on the girls, and they've had some very entertaining nights in his company...My issue is that these nights are starting to become a bit repetitive, and, lets face it, he's been there quite a while now...😕
I don't mind their BF's coming to stay, but, IMO, a week is long enough...

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

La única forma de conseguir que estos muchachos se vayan si RLC recibe una gran cantidad de quejas sobre los chicos que viven allí. Quejarse en los Foros no resuelve nada con RLC.

Si estas chicas quieren traer sus BF, entonces deben alquilar un motel y dejar la casa solo a las chicas. Está bien tener Visitantes Masculinos pero tenerlos en vivo allí es un poco demasiado. 

Please, I sent you a PM, to see if you can give me your suggestion.

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Rose trató de jugar con el coño de Serrena, pero ella no tendría nada de eso, si es hermana de Carolinas, no es de extrañar, ya que Carolina estaba tan traumatizada por estar en Internet teniendo sexo que le estaba diciendo a las nuevas chicas que no hicieran nada en la cámara o tú estará en internet, así que estoy seguro de que ella predicó lo mismo a su hermana para estar seguro

Bad things would be that news especially for Barcelona customers.
I know that Serena does not do anything, but that's simple, if they do not want to do anything, the best thing is that they do not repeat at RLC anymore. For what?
But that brings me back to Blair's case, she did not do anything to deserve to bring her partner into B4, and yet, here we have it, and it does not look like he's leaving soon.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Creo que ya es hora de que el chico de Blair se mueva ahora. No creo que haya sido una influencia negativa en las chicas, y han tenido algunas noches muy entretenidas en su compañía ... Mi problema es que estas noches están empezando a ser un poco repetitivas, y, admitámoslo, él es estado allí bastante tiempo ... 😕
No me importa que sus BF vengan para quedarse, pero, IMO, una semana es lo suficientemente larga ...

7 days and I think an unearned paid vacation, or justified. Bad antecedent would be that.
What girl would not want to spend a few days with her boy at the expense of our pockets?
Then, definitely, they would not be girls' houses anymore. There would be 6 girls, with 6 boys, that would be it.

But after all that ... 7 days? I do not get the accounts ... I think he has more days, right?

It seems like an eternity to me ... LOL

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vortios said:

Then, definitely, they would not be girls' houses anymore. There would be 6 girls, with 6 boys, that would be it.

The perfect setup for real fun. Even better if not all girls and guys are in a permanent relationship. I imagine it would be much more exciting.

So many Girls got really boring in the Long run. I can't even remember all the names. 

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

La configuración perfecta para una verdadera diversión. Aún mejor si no todas las chicas y chicos están en una relación permanente. Me imagino que sería mucho más emocionante.

Muchas chicas se volvieron realmente aburridas a largo plazo. Ni siquiera puedo recordar todos los nombres. 

Everything has been very dependent on the configuration of the group of girls.
We had girls, who even doing their sport sessions, were nice to watch. Others that were a true nullity, others that were simply here to make their photo shoots, and the most they did at home, was being topless.
But they have never needed to have their boys, in front of the cameras. In fact, not so long ago, we had a group of girls, who have given us a lot of entertainment, and not a single boy appeared, until Jas, put his own at home.
But even with him at home, situations have never seemed as forced as they are now.

• Like 1