Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

Hope it's bedtime for Serena and Candy soon, kinda keeps the fun down. Candy still have time to be more open than she was last time, but Serena have had enough chances this time to have fun, but never been anything but a party poper and boring. She's just too young in mind for what the Barca appartments has become since B4 opened.

4 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Hope it's bedtime for Serena and Candy soon, kinda keeps the fun down. Candy still have time to be more open than she was last time, but Serena have had enough chances this time to have fun, but never been anything but a party poper and boring. She's just too young in mind for what the Barca appartments has become since B4 opened.

Or to old 🙂
But she is participating now though. She likes Adri I think, they been having a good eye to each other.

Just now, Frankster said:

I'm sorry but serena is just doing as her big sister did nothing .......... worthless ...and candy must need money like her last time on rlc she was pretty but that's all.

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I'm sorry but serena is just doing as her big sister did nothing .......... worthless ...and candy must need money like her last time on rlc she was pretty but that's all.

Who is her big sister?