Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

20 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

my money was on aria getting the penthouse as she has big boobs and has open sex with a bf,it would not be the first time they moved a girl between the barca apts

She could easily do that Emmet but the big room at b2 when Sofie leaves which should be soon. That would sure piss off Naomi who in my opinion would be entitled to the big room post Sofie but as we know RLC works in mysterious ways 😉

9 hours ago, maxfactor said:

I guess the phone has vibrator instructions on it:dodgy:

surely they have the vibrator's instructions, but also the balance of their current account

2 hours ago, happyman88 said:

She could easily do that Emmet but the big room at b2 when Sofie leaves which should be soon. That would sure piss off Naomi who in my opinion would be entitled to the big room post Sofie but as we know RLC works in mysterious ways 😉

That seems more likely. Doesn't seem like the girls in B2 now have much contact at all with the current B4 girls. That seemed more like Monicas friends, and to some extent Rosies. Naomi and Sofie seemed a little weired out when Rosie was there alone a week or 2 ago when they came home.