Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Unfortunately you are right, but it's funny at the same time because I never ever got used to it when I was a member.  All the UM time ought to be at least added to the accounts of all the members of RLC but you and I both know that won't happen.  Plus it's just damn funny how in other apartments they have left them up and running for maintenance repairs but not the princesses of Barcelona.......aren't they special!!

Back about a year or maybe a bit longer they used to make changing a Girl and cleaning a room a 12 to 14 Hour UM Procedure.

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Back about a year or maybe a bit longer they used to make changing a Girl and cleaning a room a 12 to 14 Hour UM Procedure.

Trust me SC, I remember all the extended UM times that use to happen 15 months ago.  Noldus said that the new girls room got clean while UM, yet they have been showing the maid cleaning the rooms more and more but not today.  The UM times for this house and also for B2 are very strange and for the most part unnecessary! !  When I was a member I seen things where you could tell that things went on while they were UM and it wasn't for maintenance!!

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Trust me SC, I remember all the extended UM times that use to happen 15 months ago.  Noldus said that the new girls room got clean while UM, yet they have been showing the maid cleaning the rooms more and more but not today.  The UM times for this house and also for B2 are very strange and for the most part unnecessary! !  When I was a member I seen things where you could tell that things went on while they were UM and it wasn't for maintenance!!

I didn't see it i was was off line that night but I read about it on here the next day where guys showed up at b2 and they went um all night then they came back off um in the morning as the guys were leaving guess they had to work on the cams or had to clean the apt that night 😀 

I was just told that at around 14:20 to 14:25 their time that Adri & the new blond girl both got text messages and got up and started cleaning up.  My friend has been watching a black pair of panties that got thrown off of Blairs balcony at least a week ago and he said that those also got picked up.  Very strange things happen at this house!!!

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I didn't see it i was was off line that night but I read about it on here  there was the time in b2  where guys showed up and they went um all night then they came back off um in the morning as the guys were leaving guess they had to work on the cams or had to clean the apt that night 😀

Don't get me started!!!

• Like 1