Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

6 hours ago, adamneve said:

No time for anyone to reshuffle and get the big room either.... it could happen later though..

Good morning all,

I can promise you that this girl getting the big room was already planned and I'm sure the next guy in line has already been planned out as well.  This should make those of you happy that want to see all the fabricated shows that happen when there is a guy in the house mooching off you all's monthly contributions!!

3 hours ago, kase said:

i do not understand Darina who can enter the room to adri to stop mila and adri just to go out to drink i think Darina could go out alone 

I believe they went out to meet up with Nora & KooKoo to meet the new girl either at a restaurant or at Nora's place.  It was probably a meet and greet for some and just an hello for others.

3 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

so I wonder if any of the girls that have been here awhile already are pissed the brand new girl gets the penthouse,you have to wonder why they gave it to her they have not put just one person there so far it was either the twins or a girl with a boyfriend and I don't see another girl 

Already planned, you will see another guy for all the excitement and kiddy games!!

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

Wonder when she will go down to meet the other girls, she keeps hiding in her room.

She met them last night, all except Candy who stayed home.  The UM at a weird hour is all Nora, has her name written all over it!

4 hours ago, letsdothis said:

I'm so disappointed. I never seem to be able to get to your files before
they disappear. I can't tell what host you're uploading to, but they're
gone mere hours after you post them. And, I always seem to miss them.

i uploaded again .. my friend .. but for unfortunately i did uploaded in the seem hostage, because the gif's are bigger than 5 Mb.. so i fear you have only 24 hours before DMCA will deleted again..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1