Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

1 hour ago, rockinvidde said:

The problem for me is that it`s supposed to be GIRLS ON VACATION they have an apartment for COUPLES ON VACATION where i think they belong.

so in the real world--girls on vacation never meet boyfriends, have them over, or have sex with them--

come on people--get real 😬 just because there is a label on the apartment 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

Entonces, en el mundo real: las chicas de vacaciones nunca se encuentran con novios, ni las tienen, ni tienen sexo con ellas.

vamos personas, hazlo realidad   solo porque hay una etiqueta en el apartamento 

It is not life, real, it is the show that each house offers.
If you like to see couples have relationships, why do not you enjoy those houses?
In these houses, couples have not been a continuity, nor were they open for that.
In 90% of the time, there have only been girls.

And in fact, of course the girls have had encounters with men, but they have almost always been outside the houses. So they did not bother their partners with the male presence.
Not for nothing, but because they also had their partners out, and I do not think any of them liked to see how their girl was naked in front of another man.

11 minutes ago, happyone said:

so in the real world--girls on vacation never meet boyfriends, have them over, or have sex with them--

come on people--get real 😬 just because there is a label on the apartment 

I wont be writing anymore about this matter after this but as you put it it`s some boys that they met when they got to barcelona? If that`s so how come the boys move in and stay for several weeks.

And take a suitcase with clothes with them! If you read my writing you`ll see that i do not have any problem with boyfriends that they meet when they are there. It`s the ones that come flying over from ukrain or russia

that i`m having a little trouble with anyhow i wont write anymore about this since i don`t have any subscription right now and feel i might not have any right to express my opinion in the subject!

So that`s that😊

Perhaps members here should email RLC to get them not to listen to have of you complain about guys.in the girls on vacation apartments. You all have to complain about something it's the girls who bring them not RLC so mybe you all should email the girls to get them to stop bringing guys round.

2 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

I wont be writing anymore about this matter after this but as you put it it`s some boys that they met when they got to barcelona? If that`s so how come the boys move in and stay for several weeks.

And take a suitcase with clothes with them! If you read my writing you`ll see that i do not have any problem with boyfriends that they meet when they are there. It`s the ones that come flying over from ukrain or russia

that i`m having a little trouble with anyhow i wont write anymore about this since i don`t have any subscription right now and feel i might not have any right to express my opinion in the subject!

So that`s that😊

Subscription or not, you have every right to express your opinion here.  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

Ya no escribiré más sobre este asunto después de esto, pero como tú lo mencionas, ¿algunos chicos se conocieron cuando llegaron a Barcelona? Si eso es así, ¿cómo es que los muchachos se mudan y se quedan por varias semanas?

¡Y llévate una maleta con ropa! Si lees mi escritura, verás que no tengo ningún problema con los novios que se encuentran cuando están allí. Son los que vienen volando desde Ucrania o Rusia

que estoy teniendo un pequeño problema con el hecho de que ya no voy a escribir sobre esto ya que no tengo ninguna suscripción en este momento y siento que no tengo derecho a expresar mi opinión sobre el tema.

Entonces eso es eso 😊

Here everyone can express themselves freely, whether or not they subscribe to RLC, since this forum is open to everyone who wants to express themselves about "girls on vacation".
Of course, if you are a client, you could talk about more things, but you can give your opinion freely.

• Upvote 1