Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

2 hours ago, happyone said:

so in the real world--girls on vacation never meet boyfriends, have them over, or have sex with them--

come on people--get real 😬 just because there is a label on the apartment 

I looked and looked and looked and nowhere could I find any thing saying no guys in the girls on vacation apts I did see something about real life though and like you said girls have sex with guys, but you have guys that bitch about the girls having guys there and if the girls don't do that and have sex off cam guys bitch about that and if they do neither of those and have anything to do with lesbian sex guys bitch about them being lesbians and if they do noneΒ  of those and only masturbate all the time guys bitch about that and if they don't do any of that and just lay around nude needless to say it gets bitched about so no matter what guys are going to bitch about everything the girls do no matter what ,why cant we all just take what we like from these apts and just realize we cant all be pleased by everything in these apts 24/7

• Like 4

2 hours ago, happyone said:

so in the real world--girls on vacation never meet boyfriends, have them over, or have sex with them--

come on people--get real 😬 just because there is a label on the apartment 

I ask myself, but when you write something, do you think, or write to the first thing that passes through your head

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

I ask myself, but when you write something, do you think, or write to the first thing that passes through your head

I just follow your lead and pull it out of my assΒ πŸ™ƒ

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I looked and looked and looked and nowhere could I find any thing saying no guys in the girls on vacation apts I did see something about real life though and like you said girls have sex with guys, but you have guys that bitch about the girls having guys there and if the girls don't do that and have sex off cam guys bitch about that and if they do neither of those and have anything to do with lesbian sex guys bitch about them being lesbians and if they do noneΒ  of those and only masturbate all the time guys bitch about that and if they don't do any of that and just lay around nude needless to say it gets bitched about so no matter what guys are going to bitch about everything the girls do no matter what ,why cant we all just take what we like from these apts and just realize we cant all be pleased by everything in these apts 24/7

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘