Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

We want to have fun here....& humans don't fit into the Rows & Columns of Appts & Cams....as defined by Topics & Posts

Lines need to be Blurred, stretched, & cut so humans can fit.....thinking....all the general chat topics dissapear....then no congested groups.....

ok...maybe.....now just  Add 4 Category chat topics:

couples

roomates /singles

girls on vacation

couples on vacation

then its easier to spread comments around....and HAVE FUN !!....for all ::) (maybe)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, West_California said:

We want to have fun here....& humans don't fit into the Rows & Columns of Appts & Cams....as defined by Topics & Posts

Lines need to be Blurred, stretched, & cut so humans can fit.....thinking....all the general chat topics dissapear....then no congested groups.....

ok...maybe.....now just  Add 4 Category chat topics:

couples

roomates /singles

girls on vacation

couples on vacation

then its easier to spread comments around....and HAVE FUN !!....for all ::) (maybe)

we will still  have all the apts like now but every topic will have its own thread in that apt, that's the way it was when I first came here and I believe its going back to that model from what I understand 

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

we will still  have all the apts like now but every topic will have its own thread in that apt that's the way it was when I first came here and I believe its going back to that model

I'll have to see how it work cos I wasn't here then...There are a hell of a lot more apts and residents compared with back then...But we discussed this last week so I'm just gonna hang fire on it until it kicks in...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'll have to see how it work cos I wasn't here then...There are a hell of a lot more apts and residents compared with back then...But we discussed this last week so I'm just gonna hang fire on it until it kicks in...

It's gonna be a mess

1 minute ago, Karrui said:

Hey guys I was thinking here ...... still have a chance Candy and her BF go to Elisa an Fina's apartment do not you think?

They must only complete the B4 recording test first :dodgy:

il y a 23 minutes, EMMETT111 a dit :

we didn't see a lot of complaints when lucy went down on bea and that shit was for real you could actually see her doing it but that was lesbian sex in the couples apt if I wanted to see that there is a lesbian apt for that shit right guys, whos with me lets email rlc and bitch about all the lesbian sex in the couples apts and demand they put a stop to it  😀🤣

I'm with you on that who else agrees.

• Like 2