Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

Did the Sophie show ended?Poor dude he tried his best but she had her act prepared😅.nothing like Aria,she it's very natural and that's it's evident when she is with her boyfriend,for now think she it's the only girl being very natural in b2.All The kudos to lovely Aria,no kudos to Sophie.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, ed2 said:

It's not the same guys, atleast I never criticized bringing real boyfriends, but I do criticize stupid shows.

I never meant to imply it was the same guys bitching about both apts and I hate the stupid ass fake shows too 

2 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

She's nothing else than a fake

I said that two weeks after sofie came back this time and I did thinks the sun rose and set out of sofies ass. but she has showen that all she is there for is a place to stay for free ... AND I WILL SAY I HOPE AND PREY SHE WILL LEAVE SOON........

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I said that two weeks after sofie came back this time and I did thinks the sun rose and set out of sofies ass. but she has showen that all she is there for is a place to stay for free ... AND I WILL SAY I HOPE AND PREY SHE WILL LEAVE SOON........

how I hope that the worthless sofie will read just what I have said  about her 

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:

And that is the problem with this massive GOV topic, no one stays on topic, It was a far better forum before 2016 with twice the membership and 5 times the posters we have now. No one likes change, but that does not mean change is not a good thing for all. 

Amen Thes......Amen!!

5 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

I just sent a e-mail to RLC saying I won't renew unless the male is gone from the apt. And I really mean it   !!

My hat is off to you and I don't blame you Robert!!   It's like deja three now isn't it!!  Let the cry babies stick with their couples apartments and keep the girls apartments for just girls!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

If they bring their Boyfriends then they should be over and keep Elisa & Fima Company as that's the Apartment for Couples on Vacation.

You get it....others don't!!  Thanks for speaking up whether we watch it or not.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

wow how everyone forgets how queen nora had her man in b1 right from the beginning of the barca apts so where all you guys got it in your heads no men in the apt forget the one who is running the apts was the first one to have her man stay with her so guys have been in the barca apts since the beginning ,so bitch to rlc all you like I doubt it will do one bit of good

She is the one that started the Barca apartments and that little (Derogatory) looking dude of a man that is supposed to be her husband had no choice.  I'm sorry you don't get it Emmett but there is an apartment for the Jasmin's, Blairs, and Candy's that choose to have a guy stay with them and let me say it one more time for you........it's called the couples on vacation apartment!!!