Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

48 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I don't know who is running the boards over there at RLC, but they definitely need to share whatever they are smoking 😁The thumbnails are way ahead of the cams, some are off as much as 2 hours. BTW isn't about time for them to raise their rates again, it is about how to put the the screws the members but good again like always. :huh:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! !   !   They might take you seriously.

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL that detour she uses to get to the bus stop is a rocky one so I expect she will have many 🙂

I thought you were gone Harley? Are you addicted and can't stay away? Or do you just need to fill in your downtime?  Did you change your mind?

1 minute ago, rammer said:

I thought you were gone Harley? Are you addicted and can't stay away? Or do you just need to fill in your downtime?  Did you change your mind?

Either way it's all good.

51 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Wow what an exciting evening in Barcelona, I am completely beside myself with joy as it will be a night to remember for sure !!!

it just dawned on me did we actually go a whole day without one masturbation or fake les show and not even one good massage what is going on are they all sick or something I thought these things were in their contracts 😊

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

it just dawned on me did we actually go a whole day without one masturbation or fake les show and not even one good massage what is going on are they all sick or something I thought these things were in their contracts 😊

Sick the lawyers on them for breech of contract. We will see them in court. They will be required to put on the very best Fake Lez show for the judge, and jury. 😁

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Not quite...Apparently Mila bated, but I didn't see it...😏

• Like 1