Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

3 hours ago, Fagen said:

Night vision still down in Mila's room

so we all have seen that its  nora who takes care of the Barcelona apts. so why is milas bed room with no night vision. I will say the worthless nora and RLC ARE WAITING FOR THE PAYING JOHNS  then the apt will go into a u/m. that way RLC WILL SAY THAT IS WHY THE APT IS IN U/M ................. AND COME ON ALL THE RLC GUYS TO SAY IM SO F...WRONG TO THINK THAT

7 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

so we all have seen that its  nora who takes care of the Barcelona apts. so why is milas bed room with no night vision. I will say the worthless nora and RLC ARE WAITING FOR THE PAYING JOHNS  then the apt will go into a u/m. that way RLC WILL SAY THAT IS WHY THE APT IS IN U/M ................. AND COME ON ALL THE RLC GUYS TO SAY IM SO F...WRONG TO THINK THAT

Yes, totally rational thinking  🙄

from the comments I do not understand if there was the usual show of Sofie's 10, maybe you want to tell me that last night is skipped, many of you keep saying that will leave soon, I do not believe it, is the only girl who wrote his name on the bed

I have a suggestion, or more a request for RLC :  In Adri's Room, Cam 3-02 ... Could it be possible to zoom out a bit, or juste change the angle .. 'cause we miss action when girls are on their knees and kissing,... We miss nice moments ... Can you fix the problem, please ? 

I've watched Serena for Weeks now, and she doesn't do anything but kissing ... when she has to ... Personnaly, I'd love to see Regina, Sher and Renata coming back ... With Adri and Darina, I'm sure we would have action and lots if replays to watch ... 

• Like 1