Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

5 minutes ago, vortios said:

Although if you look, they have not touched any area, which we could call intimate, the breasts, or of course the in between ...
Once, Naomi, for her hand on Sofie's chest, or Sofie on Naomi's, and Sofie, she's done it a couple of times, but in a very fleeting way, about Aira ... but little else.
But I am in general agreement. The show is a thousand times better.

You never see Sofie,or very very rarely you might get a quick glimpse,,, finger herself above the covers out in the open never mind finger another girl in the open,,not once have i seen any penetration or real tongue action, or at least you can see without hair in the way. It is like watching cinemax or a channel like that where the sex goes only so far and then when it happens there is a vase,plant,lamp,or something in the perfect line of sight. To me it would be real if i saw any kind of penetration as in,,, tumblr_my7ylg2wg51rapu2oo1_400.gifEven though they are beautiful and sexy girls,until then it is all just a ratings game and show. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Nunca se ve a Sofie, o muy rara vez es posible obtener una visión rápida ,,, dedo a sí misma por encima de las cubiertas a la intemperie no importa el dedo a otra chica al aire libre ,, no una sola vez he visto ninguna acción de penetración o de la lengua real, o al menos se puede ver sin pelo en el camino. Es como ver Cinemax o un canal de esa manera en el que el sexo sólo llega hasta ahí y luego cuando sucede hay un florero, planta, lámpara, o algo en la línea perfecta de la vista. Para mí sería real si vi ningún tipo de penetración como en ,,,  tumblr_my7ylg2wg51rapu2oo1_400.gifA pesar de que son chicas bellas y sexy, hasta entonces todo es sólo un juego calificaciones y espectáculo. 

I think we would all like something like that. But that's not knowing that these girls are not lesbians. And for them, it is still a show.

Just now, vortios said:

I think we would all like something like that. But that's not knowing that these girls are not lesbians. And for them, it is still a show.

They do not have to be lesbians to do that,and as you said,,it is a ''show'' so with that said,where is the ''real'' part of it? I subscribe every now and then and just joined again to see the new girls and it is the same old song and dance  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RAGNAR said:

Ellos no tienen que ser lesbianas que hacer eso, y como bien dice ,, que es un '' show '' así que con eso dicho, ¿dónde está el 'real '' parte' de ella? Suscribo de vez en cuando y he unido de nuevo para ver las nuevas chicas y es la misma canción y la danza antigua  

Well, be that as it may, everything is over for tonight.
The blue balls, I think tonight, will be for us.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Barcelona Haz clic Baiters

Ver la imagen de origen

Maybe what comes is better, but to this group of girls, I do not think we see much more than what we have already seen. In fact, with Aria in bed, we have seen much less, than with Naomi and Sofie, alone.

I see the boss had them on top cam for a little over an hour. When she had enough, she turned off the heat, then told the, it is time for bed, and the others followed like the lost little puppies they are without momma leading them to drink the RLC cash.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Puedo ver el jefe les tenía en la parte superior de la leva para un poco más de una hora. Cuando ella tenía suficiente, el padre apagó el calor, y luego le dijo al, es hora de dormir, y los demás siguieron como los cachorros perdidos están sin mamá los lleva a tomar el dinero en efectivo RLC.

I do not doubt that it is so, I could even say without a doubt that this is how RLC works ... but it is a real pity, because we have seen other girls like Belle or Rose, doing equal shows, and yet, everything seems to be a lot more natural.
Also, finish and take the roommates, so that she masturbates, what's the point?

When the game is impossible with other partners, as was the case with Monica, it is acceptable that they end up doing their shows alone. But if as they seem they get along well from the viewer's point of view, because they do not do the show in company?
What would be the problem?