Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

Sophie said, it is time you all get the hell out , so I can make some money now with one of my long shows, You know  I am the queen of the lair and your boss, so you two just go to bed and let me have my time. That is how it works around here.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Sophie dijo, es hora de que todos a la mierda, así que puede hacer algo de dinero ahora con una de mis largas espectáculos, Usted sabe que yo soy la reina de la madriguera y su jefe, por lo que dos sólo tiene que ir a la cama y me dejó tener mi tiempo. Así es como funciona aquí.

I do not think she makes money alone, if the other girls are not. At least, I would not reward the show of Sofie alone, being able to get the show of three girls.
As I say, it's only my point of view, but I've always had the feeling, that you try to promote more the fias among the chias, than what each one does alone.

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

azul Balls.gif

Certainly, the weather got hot on Sofie's bed, as soon as the girls seem to get interesting ... Suddenly, Sofie, separates from the group, gets on her phone, and everything ends, for no apparent reason.
They all leave, and she stays to masturbate ...
As?
What have I lost in that moment?
I say, esot seems almost surrealist. I do not think that the great Buñuel (the filmmaker) would have made a better maneuver.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, kase said:

B4 i wonder if the girls smokes sometime looks out as the girls are stone ut 

oh they smoke some weed from time to time in b4 no doubt, my favorite time was when rose and belle got jasmin stoned in roses room jasmin was funny as hell,but lately they have been going to that hide a spot off cam first time was that time with putin  as far as I know and they have been going there ever since hell the other day they were out there and a girl had to come back in to get tin foil that's a dead give away right there

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

oh fuman un poco de hierba de vez en cuando en b4, sin duda, mi momento favorito fue cuando se levantó y consiguió Belle jasmin jasmin lapidado en sala de rosas era divertido como el infierno

I have also asked myself, but if they do, the truth is that it has little effect on them.

Just now, vortios said:

I have also asked myself, but if they do, the truth is that it has little effect on them.

that's the thing about weed if you smoke it often people cant even tell you are stoned,trust me I am a unabashed pot head been smoking it since I was 13 and I'm 55 now so its a subject I'm familiar with 😉

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

eso es lo que pasa con las malas hierbas si fuma a menudo la gente no puede incluso decir que está drogado, confía en mi Soy una cabeza del pote descarada estado fumando desde que tenía 13 años y ahora tengo 55 así que es un tema que yo estoy familiarizado con  😉

I do not question his ability to detect that, but I think I'm not wrong, if I say, that weed must have, to smoke so much, and not even a simple smile on their faces.

DAMN IT DIDNT TAKE RLC very long to fix a water leak . but it takes them over 3hours to turn the night vision back on in milas bedroom. its just so funny how there was no water leak in the apt when the apt went  u/m the first time. but there was when it came back online..all you have to do is watch where adri left the apt on 1-6.. I DO WATCH FOR EVERY THING THAT SOME OF THE RLC guys on here don't look for. its just like when RLC is lagging  cc is slow funny right

• Like 1