Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

5 hours ago, happyone said:

Earlier today-she exhausted herself :heart:

I heard it was just another "Monica" show.  Between the 3 of them, they have the wool pulled over all of your eyes!!  Sofie is purely worthless and has shown nothing since the last time she has been on RLC....in fact she has gone backwards in huge steps.  Monica is the same old Monica from her first stay except for this time she must have needed money to put on the shows she has. Naomi coming into the project already knew what she needed to do and might as well be called Monica Jr.!!!

• Upvote 1

As for Rosie and her Merry Brothel of girls, nothing has changed with her as far as I've been told and from what I've read.  People continue to put up with all the fake shows and as long as they do, nothing will ever change!  Yes boys and girls, HFB is still here perusing the CC threads to see if anything will ever change and I'm here to tell you that it never will and as long as it never does, RLC will continue to be subpar as a voyeur website!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm waiting for someone to say.......welcome back HFB, we have missed you and your honesty 🙂

I'll catch it tomorrow.....have a good night everybody!!

Welcome Back !!!

• Like 1