Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

8 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

and belle and jasmin gone is there any one there to watch beside blair:dodgy: and I dont see them doing nothing to watch .sorry but with out belle in b4 its as worthless as b2 with out monica❤️ she is the one that has made that apt worth watching . sure sofie has stepped up but maybe she is not making much outside the apt :dodgy: just think about it she went from staying in a tent to showing some funny but she still needs Naomi to make it look good  

and let me say I did think that sofie was the best thing in the world on her last stay in the apt. but as no one can say on this stay she showed just what she was about hiding in her tent .up to just a couple of weeks ago. she should have never came back after her short trip. but maybe she did her tent show for them and they didn't pay her. so she came back to rlc to make her money that she missed out on in her little trip 

Belle communication entre Anita, Adri et Monica à Nica par téléphone!! semble être à l'aéroport ou dans l'avion de son retour. en tous cas un moment encore très apprécié avec Nica! Belle amitié entre toutes ces filles! ça fait plaisir à voir et à entendre..

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, vortios said:

What happened, was something to expect. The group that is going away, has really demonstrated the way in which the clients, can be entertained, and that they want night after night to return to visit that page.
Rose was the promoter, but really, she had good companions, that also, for some reasons or for others, they knew how to have a good time and that the clients of RLC, also had a good time.
Now, without Belle, without Jas, without Nica ... and when you leave the house, Rose, again, we will go back to the usual, as you say, a house where life is lived in another way.
Less entertainment, and perhaps more hours of boredom.

sorry but rose was only good when she had belle there . what has she done after belle and jas has been gone I will tell you not a damn thing. and seeing that she was the one that every one said was the one that made thing happen. and as we all have seen she has not got nowhere with out belle the one that was in every big thing that ever happened in the Barcelona apartments  

7 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

sorry but rose was only good when she had belle there . what has she done after belle and jas has been gone I will tell you not a damn thing. and seeing that she was the one that every one said was the one that made thing happen. and as we all have seen she has not got nowhere with out belle the one that was in every big thing that ever happened in the Barcelona apartments  

Agree

4 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

she was even in bed with a drunk naked girl on a couple of occasions and didn't even try to do anything that would not have happened if belle was there, you are so right about that rose is not the same without her