Girls on Vacation - General Chat Topic (May 2018)

I love watching Anita massage... very good technique.. her bf is a very lucky guy...stunning nice body great ass and massage skills.. 

Anita a bien changé depuis que son mec est partit. Depuis 2 semaines, on la voit beaucoup plus libérée dans ses gestes, dans ses actions envers les autres filles, par elle même! Franchement, pour moi, vu son joli physique et sa personnalité, c'est une fille très bien, gentille, patiente, beaucoup de class je trouve, et elle paraît aider ses amies quand il le faut! Anita me semble être la belle jeune fille appréciée de Barcelone en général.. 

Les filles (Agri, Monica et Anita) ont du mérite, car elles sont russes, et elles marquent leur prénom avec la crème pommade de massage en Européen sur leur dos, or en russe ça ne s'écrit pas comme ça. Bravo les filles et merci pour votre bonne humeur et votre sensualité! comme d'hab'. 

18 minutes ago, winnlove said:

The girls (Agri, Monica and Anita) have merit, because they are Russian, and they mark their first name with cream massage cream in European on their back, but in Russian it does not write like that. Congratulations girls and thank you for your good mood and your sensuality! as usual'. 

But only Anita and Monica---Did not write Agri name on her back because'

1.  She probably will not remove her bra

2. she was on her phone too much

But give her time, she will adapt or leave 

6 minutes ago, beent85 said:

Agri , too mutch shy  

Sorry, I see what you're saying...She doesn't act like the normal B4 girl's do right now...😉...We need to give her a chance. Don't forget that she's only recently arrived and might take a little more time to adapt...She'll only do what she's comfortable with, which I'm all for, but I'm sure 1 or 2 B4 girls will 'train her up' if she's willing to learn...😊

25 minutes ago, happyone said:

But only Anita and Monica---Did not write Agri name on her back because'

1.  She probably will not remove her bra

2. she was on her phone too much

But give her time, she will adapt or leave 

Agri ? you mean Adri ? 😉