Bree & Drew

12 minutes ago, groomy said:

That is optimized (closed / displacement to active participants in the apartment) first. Misty or Bree and Drew? I bet in Misty.

The new apartment was empty 2/3 of the time. Therefore, even in the rating of apartments absolutely dead - Misty loses and Drew Bree, where there were at least minimal movement.

And yes - to look at the stage of dying is painful. So I prefer not to look. Dead - so dead.:confused:

Hey Groomy, 

I may be the only one to think that, but I find particularly interesting the end of their relationship (I say "relationship" because I never thought it was a couple).
Without knowing the reasons, nor understanding what they say, the game between the two fascinates me (the girl and the manipulator). Bree has no master card, so she continues to have her ass and pussy in front of him (normal for a couple who will separate!).
On the money side, I heard they had income other than VH! If you can tell me what work Drew did because I had to see him working about 10 days since he was in this apartment. I think they've made so much money with Bree's "exploits" (end of 2017) that they can hold on for a while.
To be continued ...

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Je pense que vous êtes tout à fait ici. Mais je pense qu'il y avait aussi des moments avant où vous avez vu qu'ils ont des problèmes. 

12 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Quelle que soit commencé cette chute? Je pensais que cela aurait pu commencer cette nuit Bree avait le rendez-vous galant 3 heures avec l'invité que Drew a essayé de filmer. J'ai remarqué Bree avait le sexe dans la cuisine tout en regardant Drew dans le salon et je pensais: « Ici, il va ». Je pense que j'avais raison. ils semblaient avoir moins de quelque chose à dire à l'autre depuis lors .. Dommage. Ils étaient l'un de mes couples préférés ..

Absolutely. The kitchen table still remembers it!
But this is nothing compared to the sessions in the BR, I invite you to look at the archives, and you will better understand the feeling of Drew.

10 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

On the money side, I heard they had income other than VH! If you can tell me what work Drew did because I had to see him working about 10 days since he was in this apartment. I think they've made so much money with Bree's "exploits" (end of 2017) that they can hold on for a while.

To be continued ...

You exaggerate incomes x100.:angel:

Now is really a difficult time for participants (all). Even Polly - tries on Webcam/Skype private broadcasts. Even they do not have enough money (although they have big requests and motivation).

Julia&Raul - webcam stars. The main source is webcam.

Foxy - have main job (she is artist with her art troupe).

Mary&George - webcam.

Stella - webcam.

Viki&Kate - webcam.

I do not think that Bree generate good views using nudity. Just because - in all other apartments this not worked. Only orgies, webcam show, noisy and lecherous parties, new sex partners give the result.

1 minute ago, pahman said:

The saddest thing for me about the decline of Anna & Alex apartments is the lack of (quick / appropriate) action from them. It's like a plane without a pilot

Alex and Anna aren't managers like Alex and Lina where they only see the tenants as just people to be managed. A/A build a friendship with them first before they decided to manage them (in the case of Drew/Bree and Dean/Candy), so I don't think they want to super impose rules or changes to them. As friends I believe they (A/A) want to respect the decisions of their friends and allow them to handle their situation however they decide to handle it. At least this is just what I think.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Alex and Anna aren't managers like Alex and Lina where they only see the tenants as just people to be managed. A/A build a friendship with them first before they decided to manage them (in the case of Drew/Bree and Dean/Candy), so I don't think they want to super impose rules or changes to them. As friends I believe they (A/A) want to respect the decisions of their friends and allow them to handle their situation however they decide to handle it. At least this is just what I think.

I guess you are right. And it is not a bad thing they do it this way. 👍

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Alex et Anna ne sont pas responsables comme Alex et Lina où ils ne voient que les locataires que seulement les gens à gérer. A / A construire une amitié avec eux avant qu'ils ont décidé de les gérer (dans le cas de Drew / Bree et Dean / bonbons), donc je ne pense pas qu'ils veulent imposer super règles ou des changements. Comme amis, je crois qu'ils (A / A) veulent respecter les décisions de leurs amis et leur permettre de gérer leur situation mais ils décident de le manipuler. Au moins c'est juste ce que je pense.

Friends in work, it's like family in work .... never!

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Business and friendship don't always work together.