Patrik & Clair

2 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Β 

I am wondering what is this girl's association with this couple.

She lays quite cozy beside Pat.Β 

Β 

i still reckon shes his sister that could explain all the touchy feely earlier and no one was bothered.

Thats my explanation anyway for what its worth lol

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Robwin said:

i still reckon shes his sister that could explain all the touchy feely earlier and no one was bothered.

Thats my explanation anyway for what its worth lol

I have that possibility also over the table.. but still have the option of being just a good friend of both from very long time (yes i guess they are allowed to have friends... just friends πŸ™ˆ) .. didn't see anything extraordinary there that could lead to other things except the typical expectationΒ thing to happen on VH that when someone visit means that sex will occurΒ (what don't means that i may see it wrong 😁)

• Like 1

Patrik might just be another one of those guys that don't really want to play around with other people other than his girlfriend. Remember the last time Him and Clair spent the night here with Ben and Becca. Ben wanted to swap but Patrik wasn't down for that. In fact, if I remember correctly it was Clair that had to lead him on just so he would fuck her in front of Ben and Becca. So I wouldn't expect too much from Patrik.

19 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Just to cheer you pervs up a bit she was trying to explain something earlier or whether she was showng them she had pantys on lol

Β 

upskirt1.jpg

upskirt3.jpg

If you feel the need to confirm the color check the bedroom i think around 23 and something (local time) 😁😁