Patrik & Clair

1 minute ago, groomy said:

New.

In other words, hired to do a show. I don't understand why Patrik and Clair don't join some of these people, even if they don't want to swap. They clearly don't have an issue with it the way they fucked in front of Ben and Becca way back when. Now all of a sudden these two act like they can't even be naked in front of other people.

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

In other words, hired to do a show. I don't understand why Patrik and Clair don't join some of these people, even if they don't want to swap. They clearly don't have an issue with it the way they fucked in front of Ben and Becca way back when. Now all of a sudden these two act like they can't even be naked in front of other people.

There is no such confidence. They are not swingers. Both.

Other - Patrik and Clair have no choice. They are not so crazy - to make good statistics alone. Not ready for big orgies. Not so charismatic - to quickly collect good fanbase.

This is sad. Clair - true Ukrainian beauty.:heart: But actual VH - I do not think that they will survive long time...:cry:

i think that clair & patrik are actually a pretty good couple. but i don't know if it's because patrik is tired from working as a cartoon character or what the reasons but they have really slowed down since moving to this apt.

9 minutes ago, groomy said:

Other - Patrik and Clair have no choice. They are not so crazy - to make good statistics alone. Not ready for big orgies. Not so charismatic - to quickly collect good fanbase.

This is sad. Clair - true Ukrainian beauty. But actual VH - I do not think that they will survive long time.

Yeah no kidding. NOBODY is good enough to make good statistics alone, not nowadays... not anymore. I do think they'll make it for a while but long term? At this pace, absolutely not, not unless they don't rely on VH money to survive. And you should know by now that attractiveness don't mean shit if a couple isn't doing interesting things. Clair could be the single most beautiful girl in whatever country she's from. Won't mean shit if they don't bring in friends and have parties. And with any other couple, maybe I'd have some leeway, but these two are friends with Ben and Whitney. Even IF they aren't charismatic to make friends on their own, at the very least they should  having parties with Ben and Whitney and maybe Ben could invite some of his friends and Patrick and Clair could invite their friends like that girl from a few weeks ago that everybody thought was going to fuck Patrik. Like I said earlier, even if they don't want to swap partners, I understand that.

• Like 1