Marla & Hector

39 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Don't think that people need to know how VHTV works.. Actually for a regular couple that would mean not be real in their acts.. Like groomy said about what is the project nowadays. I think the project is still being sold to tenants as a voyeur project when it less and less about that 

If they will be here three months, two months or less like others recently it's a situation for them to deal. I believe the most important thing is the tenants do what they want in their conscience without bothering with audience and demandings for hot guests, orgies, swapping, sharing the girl with half of the city... Because they are the ones when VHTV ends will have to deal without all the thing that they have done on cams. 
If they don't want to have sex everyday they shouldn't just because viewers, if they don't want to be naked all time they shouldn't just because viewers, if they don't want to share, swap, do orgies they shouldn't just because viewers..  They are the ones that will have to deal with their earnings and if is enough for them or not

You already had examples of tenants that do a lot of crazy things and suddendly new houses opened and "nobody cares" with them. Actually there is a house (or could add more one or other) where the couple is hot on sex  and "nobody cares" because they are "only" a couple. 

thanks

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Crerigan said:

care to elaborate on that? 😄

Basicaly residents can have two approaches in site(specialy when they are their own managers),gona be totaly honest with you,that thing of..only real life on cams,to do the day to day things and things to happen always spontaneous don't work in an site like vh,Its need an balance because the competition and tehway things work "demand" it,of course you can always don't cair about it,and just do your things,being playing games all day,play checks half day,be out most nights etc etc,but that won't give you an big fallow group and views,it's all about balance and adapt to the needs of moment,that house john&catherine decided to just have 99% their lives and the cams we're there but they seem to not care..was very usual(special him)to be 5,6,7 straight hours playing video games sited in an chair with back to cams(us viewrs),worst they used headphones..the tv turned of..basicaly nothing to see or listen....it's an aprouch that seems totaly wrong.As I said care that you have hundred or even thousands users watching you and try(from time to time)to do some nice things for them,and to get those neeeded views etc.As I said.i give two opposites aprouches and way of act...one good(Ary&George) other J&C..bad.And one of those two houses it's gone(lasted about three months)can you Gess what place it's gone...😉.Cheers.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Basicaly residents can have two approaches in site(specialy when they are their own managers),gona be totaly honest with you,that thing of..only real life on cams,to do the day to day things and things to happen always spontaneous don't work in an site like vh,Its need an balance because the competition and tehway things work "demand" it,of course you can always don't cair about it,and just do your things,being playing games all day,play checks half day,be out most nights etc etc,but that won't give you an big fallow group and views,it's all about balance and adapt to the needs of moment,that house john&catherine decided to just have 99% their lives and the cams we're there but they seem to not care..was very usual(special him)to be 5,6,7 straight hours playing video games sited in an chair with back to cams(us viewrs),worst they used headphones..the tv turned of..basicaly nothing to see or listen....it's an aprouch that seems totaly wrong.As I said care that you have hundred or even thousands users watching you and try(from time to time)to do some nice things for them,and to get those neeeded views etc.As I said.i give two opposites aprouches and way of act...one good(Ary&George) other J&C..bad.And one of those two houses it's gone(lasted about three months)can you Gess what place it's gone...😉.Cheers.

@Crerigan I think the way to be succesful is to be unique. Just offering somthing to see other places do not have. You said you do a lot of outdoor activities on the terrace when weather is fine. Well this is something not many houses have to offer. Do not worry to much at the very beginning now. Just be yourself and most important have fun. And we absolutely like seeing crazy and funny things. We have a funnies section here for the most crazy and funny of them. Check it out: 

Hope I could help you a little 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

@Crerigan I think the way to be succesful is to be unique. Just offering somthing to see other places do not have. You said you do a lot of outdoor activities on the terrace when weather is fine. Well this is something not many houses have to offer. Do not worry to much at the very beginning now. Just be yourself and most important have fun. And we absolutely like seeing crazy and funny things. We have a funnies section here for the most crazy and funny of them. Check it out: 

Hope I could help you a little 😉

Jabba by terrace you mean balcony?If it is then we won't see those activities because no cam there,maybe they will put one there in future.Agree regard the unique thing.But of course j&c or the nothings were also "unique" and was what we seen..it's important to be unique and at same time share that uniqueness with us.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Jabba by terrace you mean balcony?If it is then we won't see those activities because no cam there,maybe they will put one there in future.Agree regard the unique thing.But of course j&c or the nothings were also "unique" and was what we seen..it's important to be unique and at same time share that uniqueness with us.

He said he will install cams there when he has time earlier...

Just now, Crerigan said:

by terrace I mean rooftop

Thanks. When you install cams there please be sure the place is shielded for privacy. We had an unpleasant incident lately somebody posted the google maps image of the Budapest place (Nyusha & Ronny, Cindy & Matthew) because it could be easily identified by landmarks and buildungs nearby. The now put up sone bamboo walls to prevent that. 

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thanks. When you install cams there please be sure the place is shielded for privacy. We had an unpleasant incident lately somebody posted the google maps image of the Budapest place (Nyusha & Ronny, Cindy & Matthew) because it could be easily identified by landmarks and buildungs nearby. The now put up sone bamboo walls to prevent that. 

thanks 4 the advice, vhteam also tell us.

that's why is still on project. our luck is not being in a famous zone with good landmark ^_^

• Like 1