Marla & Hector

Well if this couple in other country reveals to act the same way as j&c(that also were in other country)I hope at least will serve to show VH that they need to be very careful when accepting houses and managers from far countries.But lets see next days,maybe we will see them having an party in VH style,some strip-poker night etc,But of course it depends always of them.Myself for exemple if I had an house in VH no doubth the first weekend would be in the house(or at least the nights)that would show an compromiss and atention to viewrs,But people think diferent way.

• Like 1

local time 23:36  ı have visited 10 cams of all house. ı did not observe neither normal nor paranormal activity.

Well..bad Saturday for them.Place really starting to give me J&C vibes😣,you know..that feeling someone it's just taking advantage of users and the site itself.Maybe they will have an good day tomorrow,lets wait and stay with fingers crossed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I have the feeling this will become another xgswhoever topic... 🙈

Fuckkk..hope not,got two warning points and an VH themselfs dedicated text to me in the contest😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Fuckkk..hope not,got two warning points and an VH themselfs dedicated text to me in the contest😂

But that topic was really fun you have to admit. Remember the flies having sex? And the bat in the bathroom 😂

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well..bad Saturday for them.Place really starting to give me J&C vibes😣,you know..that feeling someone it's just taking advantage of users and the site itself.Maybe they will have an good day tomorrow,lets wait and stay with fingers crossed.

Must admit am not getting my hopes up.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

But that topic was really fun you have to admit. Remember the flies having sex? And the bat in the bathroom 😂

The bees jabba the bees😂,and of course the now mistic..bat flying pic.Well was fun till i almost got expulsed..then not much fun hehe.But j&c not even the topic was fun..nothingg.Lets Cross fingers and pray for H&M..repeat after me..H&M will care for viewrs and be active,they will have some naught parties and have great sex at nice view..amen.